Thread: URGENT! First time mums to newborns (VIC)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default URGENT! First time mums to newborns (VIC)

Dear all,

I have just been contacted by a current affairs program who are looking for mums to appear on their show which is in an article about Pinky's new book, Sleeping Like a Baby. They are after mums with babies up to about 3 months of age, ideally younger, and perhaps have breastfeeding issues they would like help on too. It's going to be "Supernanny" style where Pinky comes into the home and helps the parents with the sleep and feeding troubles. They are after first time mums only ASAP, who are new to parenting and would like some help. So if you can do this, I need your details asap - email me at [email protected] if you can do it
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

If there are some of you who are second time mums or more, you can also express interest as we're having trouble finding first time mums but lots otherwise!!! It's just urgent and last minute so we need to find some new mums
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.