Thread: womb or classical?

Default womb or classical?

Hi, which would be better or have worked for other people , the womb sounds or classical music?? we just moved ds into his own room and he needs a bit of help staying asleep... i thougt music could work !!

I have heard white noise can work...
    GL

Tanya

Hi there,

I tried white noise and had no luck but over the last couple of weeks i have had lullabys on in his room and he is sleeping heaps better. The everyday noises of outside and the television and me talking are kind of drowned out by the music and its really made a difference.
    They are classical music lullabys too!

good luck

I tried both the Sounds for Silence cd (first part noise, 2nd part classical) and also a CD called Peace Baby.

I started at like 3 months with the first one, and i think it was just a bit too late IYKWIM? like he had forgotten the noises.

I had instant sucess with Peace Baby, its not classical, but nice soft relaxation music (that i also liked listening too ).

HTH

I have a lullaby cd, but I don't know if it really makes much difference for Nic. I usually have the radio on during the day to cover any sudden noises in the house (dishes, banging doors, yelling kids etc) and this works just as well.