Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: * How long was your first cycle off the pill?

Default * How long was your first cycle off the pill?

Hey ladies...

Was just wondering how long your first cycle TTC was...

I know some of you have had really long cycles...

I am currently on CD 39, last cycle was 19...

Hey doll - don't want to scare you but mine was 80days!!! just shy of three months!

My first cycle off the pill, was 106 days =D> I feel quite proud - NOT!!
    I am now on my second cycle, and who knows what is happening. I hope I ma not in for the much of a ride again.

I HATE the BCP and hope to never need to go back on it again. :evil:

Hi - I had an implanon taken out in April last year, the period before that was late March and I didn't get another one until July - over three months.

Buuuut, when I stopped the pill in December 2000 - we conceived in Feb the next year and my periods didn't skip a beat.

I HATE the implant and will never go back to that and tell anyone who asks that its the most hideous thing invented, I don't know one woman who has kept it in more than 12 months.

Good Luck !

Barb.

Argh!!!

I don't know how I will cope with a cycle as long as you guys... I am getting frustrated as it is.... Please let AF come visit soon [-o<

But on a positive note at least I will save on tampons!!! LOL

Hello,

My cycles went back to 34 days straight away... we conceieved the third month, unfortunatley M/Ced so now hoping that they will stay regular!!!

Good luck I hope you get your answer soon!

Melissa

I just rememebred...I had a month off taking the pill last year for some reason - medications or something anyway - i was still 28days later with my period again - so it depends on different factors - i was on a different pill at the time the second tiome - (80days) - so hopefully your period will be back on track soon - or that other option of a BFP

Lynny Guest

Hey MzMitch

My first cycle off the pill last month was 37 days. Now on my second cycle, no idea how long it will be as I was really irregular before the pill.

I don't want to ever go on the pill again.

My first cycle coming off the pill was about 107 days....which would have been pure torture except that DH and I decided to stop using the pill 4 months before thinking about TTC just to be sure. Thank goodness we did!

I'm with you Lynny - I don't want to go on the pill again either....could end up with a lot of kids though

Lynny Guest

Inspiration, considering both my tubes are blocked, I'm up for taking that chance!

My first four cycles off the pill were 30 days the the fith cycle was 55 days, I'm hoping they go back to 30 days this month..... [-o< (unless I get a BFP of course LOL)

Very true Lynny - still.....no harm tempting fate though

OMG - we could start like a competition for the longest wait for Af coming off the pill - and i am pleased that i am not leading - looks like inspiration beats even you apple - by a day... Don't worry mzmitch i am sure the cursed witch is either just round the corner or your BFP is instead....

MG - we could start like a competition for the longest wait for Af coming off the pill - and i am pleased that i am not leading - looks like inspiration beats even you apple - by a day
    Hah Now there's something that needs an award!! Looks like if someone can beat Inspiration's 107 days, then they win!

Inspiration - how long were your subsequent cycles after the big one?
    I am now on my second cycle off the BCP (after the 106 day one). I am on CD 18 I think, and not sure when I will ovulate. [-o< please be a 'semi-normal' one!

before TTC I had the implanon implant and had had it for over two years with out any problems.

I had it removed on 30th Oct, had my first AF around 15th Dec and had relitively regular cycles before conceiving late January.

I Don't really have anything bad to say about using or coming off the implanon and will be using it again when BC is needed. But I guess everyone reacts to things differently.

Um...I've had three cycles since the really long one, which were 28, 34, and 31 days, so yeah - pretty normal and pretty consistent. Which is actually quite strange, because before I even started taking the pill, I had very irregular periods, and usually at least 55 day cycles.
    Hope things gets back to normal quickly for you Apple.

Thanks Inspriation... you have given me inspiration to keep hoping that this cycle will be semi-normal
    I am now on CD 20... and haven't ovulated yet, so obviously goign to be a longer than 28 day cycle, please let me ovulate soon!

It's so hard to know what's going on when you first come off the BCP. that you ovulate soon and sending lots of dust: in your direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast