Thread: * TTC & Baths

Exclamation * TTC & Baths

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows whether if having baths while TTC is bad. You see im a bath addict and have a lovely warm bath every night but will this wash any of away?
    Sorry if you think im a der but as you all know you can find anything to worry about when TTC
    Cheers

layla Guest

I love silly questions, I ask lots of them myself!
    I don't actually know about this but I've never heard anyone say that baths are bad when you are TTC. :-k
    I think most of the sperm make their way through the cervix pretty quickly so if you are having a bath a little while after BDing I don't see the harm!!!

Hey Heather,

I don't think there is ever a silly question when it comes to TTC As far as I know having a bath while TTC is fine you just have to be careful when you do get pregnant.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Oh thanks Layla and Kazza30 for replying so quickly and now i can enjoy those baths :smt079 knowing that those little sperm ar ok
    xx

Yup Heather, baths are fine as the girls have said as long as they aren't tooo hot. If you do become pregnant you have to try not to elevate your temp too much as it can be bad for baby.