Thread: 1 day late but no symptoms??

perthmum Guest

Default 1 day late but no symptoms??

Hi everyone! I worked out my last four cycles and each one has been 27 days. But today is day 28 and no sign of AF or cramps or anything! We only tried once this month to conceive because I had gastro and that try was early, about day 10. I have had no other symptoms of pregnancy that I can think of, so.......? Is it just to annoy me that its late?!

TEST! TEST! TEST! Do one today! On second thoughts, maybe you should wait until tomorrow and use FMU. Or you could do both! Good luck for you!

Perthmamma,

Take Sez's advice and test - no af signs is a great sign!! Hopefully you will get a nice bfp. Sounds promising even though you werent timing it, but you could have O'd just in time to catch the spermies that were there from when you did do the bd. Check out the thread on sperm life...

good luck sweets

Yes PLEASE test....look at all of us -hehehe....so excited At least then u've got an answer either way Keeping everything crossed for u

How tragic are we Rae........us desperados dying for someone to get a BFP!!!! LOL

Don't forget, Perthmum that if you get a BFN it doesn't necessarily mean that you're not pg, just that you have to keep POAS until you get a BFP (or af arrives, damn her!). Also, if you get a BFN during the day, try again with FMU.

Let us know how you go....... !

Welcome to MY world! I've had a couple of whacky cycles now, a couple were chems but the others just abnormally long LPs.

This cycle is one of them. I think I can feel AF coming on now but according to FF AF was supposed to have been here on Monday. I'm still getting BFN's too.

It seems that Mother Nature likes me to have 28 - 29 day cycles but she likes to swing my O date around a bit. When she does that, she extends my LP to make up for it.

That's NOT fun.

Hope yours is a nice sticky BFP though!

Lisa

Good luck Perthmum - don't fret about the lack of symptoms, I didn't realise I was pg until I was almost 8w along and TBH I don't think I'd know now if it weren't for the test and the belly (which I would have tried to keep exercising away). I would have even explained away all the fatigue I'm now having somehow!

Good Luck, I had absolutely no symptoms until after 6 weeks. Although I did have PMS real bad and some Period type Cramping.
    All the best

Perthmum, have you tested yet?!!!!

perthmum Guest

Hi everyone, sooooooo sorry to get everyones hopes up, but yes, AF started this morning! Damn Her is right!!:mad: Oh well, back to the drawing board as they say!! Guess that will make DH happy as he gets to 'keep practising'!! Thanks for hoping, and I wish everyone else the best too!

I'm sorry perthmum, but as you say, you get to 'practise' all over again

Oh bugger - sorry to hear about AF. Will keep my fingers crossed for next month

Sorry to hear that af , that nasty witch, has arrived. At least you're being positive, you keep practicing girl!!! Looking forward to seeing you post your soon!