Thread: 3 kids birthdays in the one month... crazy?

Default 3 kids birthdays in the one month... crazy?

Ok, we've been talking about it for a while, and we're going to start TTC. I'm on CD8 so I'll be looking at DTD fairly soon to try for this cycle, all being that my usually crazy cycle is somewhat regular this month.

My question is... IF we get a BFP this month, that means all of our kids DD-9, DS-1 and new bubs would all have their birthdays in June. Am I crazy to even try this month, or should I go, "What the heck!" and give it a try anyway.

Does anyone else have 3 kids with their birthdays in the same month/close together? How do the kids cope? DS & DD are a day apart. #3 would be a couple of week earlier. Am I just crazy and enjoying the rush of TTC or should I wait?

Rachel......I say go for it!

I am one of 5, and along with my parents, ALL our birthdays are all in the space of 7 weeks....mid March to the end of April is just bedlam and birthdays......it is funny rather than anything else........

my bub will be born in the same month as our anniversay, my bday, dh's bday and my MIls bday.

Go for it

My best friend Kellie who is also a member of BB (Kells) has three children all born on the same day!!! Bethany who is 6, Issabelle who is 5 and Noah, who is 3 months. All born on June 4th... 48 million to 1 chance!!! Freaky huh?!? LOL

Celsie. xoxox

I was stressing about Kameron and Ashton having b/days within 2 wks of each other as well, but in different months then I thought about it and with Kameron being 5 this year it is going to be his last "party" as such till he hits double figures. So it is really only present wise as far as we are concerned but if you have a budget then you can plan for it anyway.

It will be mayhem in 5 years when Kameron turns 10 the year Ashton turns 5. There will be double parties that time LOL. Already dreading that

Love

Loe the new ticker Kat....that is one sexy belly!

In my family there is myself and two of my brothers all in January and my sister in Feb, plus Lindsay is in Feb too. My other brother is in late November, so it is reasonably full on here too becuase Christmas gets in the way. It has not been an issue though.

It is only as bit a drama as you make it.

BTW Kathryn, that it is coolest ticker I have even seen.

tiggy Guest

My three girls are all in June.
    In fact, we have Mother's Day, Dh birthday in May and then Immy and Maddy on the 14th and Lily on the 26th of June! It's a very full on month.
    All my girls were due on the same date; 10th July!!
    Must be something about October!

I say go for it, make it a party month!

Does it matter? Go for it!
    Best of luck,
    Debbie

Yeah - go for it!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

My SILs children are all born in March which is when my birthday is also. It is good though because if we've thought of presents to get them at the beginning of the month we can send them all at once, lol.

If you wanna do it then do it, getting them all over and done with in the same month might be easier and atleast then you can have 1 big family party and then maybe individual little parties with their friends.

Hi Rachel! My DD and DH share the same birthday, which they love but my Junes are craaaaaaazy, June is a very busy month and we're always triple booked and I find it hard to give them both all the attention they deserve.

Having said that, another precious little person is a treasure that far outweighs any of this! And anyway, there's no telling if bubba will come early or late, which could completely change the month!
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch
    Although, my cousin was born on my birthday when i was 7yo. We had to share birthday parties for about 6yrs (until i wanted boy/girl pool parties!!) I hated it! My mum and aunty loved it though, coz they split the costs....
    In my family, in Feb we have 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st all family birthdays (we have 16th, 17th, 22nd and 23rd friend birthdays too), not to mention the 10th, 16th and 29th (think that's everyone!). I've never had to share a birthday party, but with Liebling coming in Feb I think we have a few people worried - I think a few of the Febbies are hoping for a Jan baby! So long as Liebling don't have to "share" a birthday I'm happy for a Febbie. Just makes Feb an extra-fab month.

However, DH's brother has a birthday on the 17th, and his aunt used to be on the 13th (not Feb, thankfully!), so for as long as I've known the family (until DH's aunt died) they've always had shared birthdays despite over 30 years between them.

OK you've convinced me. Now all I have to do is convince my body!

Thanks, and keep your fingers crossed for me! *baby dust please*

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Fingers crossed Rachel and tonnes of baby dust

angelfish Guest

June is a great month for the birthdays, my husband and 2 children all have theirs in the same week of June. Plus mine is at the end of May. I'm actually worried for the opposite reason, that if we DON'T have the next baby during "birthday month" s/he may feel so different and left out!