Thread: 5DPO and sore BB's

Default 5DPO and sore BB's

Hey,

well I am 5DPO and I have aching BB's, and when I press I can feel the aching even more. Has anyone had this so early after Oing then got a BFP????

*Fingers crossed* Sore boobs can be a sign for pregnancy and is often a common sign for women before AF arrives.

I am just really confused.

FF says I Oed Wednesday, so 5DPO. But if that was not the case AF would be due on Sunday but wouldn't get sore BB's until at least Friday.

But can it be a sign so early on???

Each person if different thats why its so confusing. And sometimes each person is different each cycle iukwim
    Is this your first cycle charting?

Each cycle can vary. It is progesterone that causes many of the pregnancy symptoms and many of the pre-AF symptoms. As your progresterone levels can vary from cycle to cycle, so can the intensity and timing of your symptoms.

It CAN be a good sign, but shouldn't be relied upon.

Lisa

Summer - yep this is the first cycle charting.
    I believe that I missed the boat the previous months as I used to rely on O pain to tell me when I was Oing. But this month I got the pains and then didn't O (according to FF) until Wednesday...after the pains.

So that is why I am thinking sore BB's is a good sign cause we DTD at the right times. And my chart is looking ok.

Hi Bella,

I got intensely sore nipples the day after I ovulated and they stayed that way for the next two weeks until AF was due, and then abruptly stopped. I got my BFP at 9dpo (a really faint one!) and I just knew from about 6dpo that I was going to. Having said that, the month before I had really sore BBs too, although more of an all over sore than just my nipples (sorry if TMI!!) and was sure I'd get my BFP then but didn't.

I'm cross everything for you.

Hi Lulu,

My BB's at the moment are just sore around the fatty tissue part LOL - not the nipple just yet - although will have a good check tonight when I get home to see if they are tender LOL

Thanks heaps!!

I really hope you get your BFP, but I do have to say that it is relatively rare to implant before 5 days. If you are getting symptoms THIS early, I really do think it is possibly progresterone-related. I hope I'm wrong, but 5dpo is very very early.

Good luck.

Lisa

Ooohh Bella - how exciting...my sore bb's were one of my biggest indicators when i was pg... along with frequent urination and sooooooo tired. I'll keep my fingers crossed for u!!!!!!!