Thread: 7 and 8 DPO

tiamiami Guest

Default 7 and 8 DPO

Hi all..... Well I as inseminated on May 14 and May 15. I did a trigger shot on May 13 and What I want to know how long does this HCG stay in your system. Last month my breast hurt for 2 or 3 days after and nothing more until 2 day before AF. My breast are sore, heavvy and today I noticed around my nipple area the color is getting dark as well as a back ache. Any thoughts?????

goldilocks Guest

Hi Tiamiami!

I'm not sure about the whole insemination thing, but I just wanted to say that having sore, heavy boobs is a very good symptom!

That was the very first thing that tipped me off to the fact that I might be pregnant. My bb's grew at a rate of knots from about 7DPO and are still growing! Even though I got a BFN at 10DPO, I knew I might still be in with a shot because of my bb's. And sure enough, I got a BFP at 14DPO!

I'm not sure about the back ache but darkening/enlargement of the nipple area is another pregnancy symptom!

Regarding hCG levels, they will double every two to three days if you're pregnant. I got a reading of 290 at 15DPO and they were up to 2790 six days later. So they were doubling every 1.8 days which is excellent!

I hope to be hearing a BFP from you very soon! I'm keeping everything that this is your month!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tiamiami -It depends on the trigger strength

5000iu (IVF dose I had) is said to stay in system 7 to 10 days - 500iu they still say up to a week ... to be on the safe side

Your symptoms sound great Goodluck - either way if you last HCG inj (trigger) was on 13th - it is 10 days today - I am taking a punt you have either tested or want to ... use first morning urine if you do for best results.

I wish you the best of everything - but remember though if it is a BFN the HCG level might not be sufficient to register on HPT ... most IVF clinics only test on 14dpo - where they like to see levels about 100.

I know several ladies who got BFN on poas (HPT) the same day they got positive BFP on bloodtest ... they are now holding their babies in their arms.

tiamiami Guest

Default Faint BFP!!!!

Hi all.... Well three days ago I purchased EPT home pregnancy test. I did my first test that day andn it was BFN. Then, I tested a few minutes ago 6:31 pm US Est Std time and got a . The second line was not as bright as the first but it surely was there... I am esstatic. The Hcg shot must of been out of my system a while ago because the first HPT I did was Negative!!! L me know whtat you ladies think????

Love ya,
    Tiamiami

tiamiami Guest

Well Baby Amore,
    hOW EXCITING.Thanks for your support and positive thoughts. I just noticed that you will be due for Twin boys in 48 days. Congratulations. I produced three mature eggs this cycle and as the doctor said you may come out of this with one, two or three babies. I will take what I am blessed with. I can not tell you how happy this is for me....

goldilocks Guest

YAY TIA!!! The biggest congratulations on your BFP!!! That is absolutely wonderful news, I am so so happy for you

I agree with Emma, go and have a blood test to confirm ASAP.

Have you calculated your due date yet?!

So exciting!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

tiamiami Guest

Well girls.... I did do an internet due date estimator and says that if this is true that I would be due on February 7, 2007 I believe!!!

Congratulations Tiamiami!! I agree with Tamara and Goldilock and go and get a BT dne to confirm it. I hope you have a very H&H pg.

goldilocks Guest

Wow, you're the first Feb 2007 baby on BB!!!

Congrats again, hon...I'm so very happy for you

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

tiamiami Guest

Well all.... Did a dollar stoer test this morning that detects 25 miu and it was positive as well. So I will go to the doctor on May 30 because the office is closed for Memorial Day.... I will call and leave them a message and see what they say. Most likely they will tell me to come in on May 30 which would be Tuesday. Anyhow, I will keep you all informed and also I just want to thank all of you for your support and positive postings...
    Love ya,
    Tiamiami

How fantastic for you, Tiamiami! I hope this baby is a sticky one and you have the most fantastic GP appointment on Tuesday.

tiamiami Guest

Default Went for Blood Test today

Hi Ladies...
    Well during my lunch I gave blood for a Blood Test to confirm my 2 BFP and waiting for the nurse to call me and let me know what is up...... I am anxiously waiting.. Will post when I find out

tiamiami Guest

Default Hot off the Press!!!! BFP

OK ladies Doctor called to confirm a BFP For Me.

tiamiami Guest

Forgot to tell you my Beta was 70 and I am at 11 dpo and insemination. BFP.....