Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 DPO and .....

Default 7 DPO and .....

although i hate seafood with a passion I eat butterfish actually its one of the only fishes i can actually honestly say I like well we got fish and chips last night for tea I had one bite and threw up there was nothing wrong with the fish as DH had the rest and is perfectly fine and said it was normal it didnt taste any different of anything .... could this be a sign? Ive also been very crampy today and 7dpo would be around the right time for implantation wouldnt it?

i know, i know im reading into every little sign but as each cycle comes and goes i think even more with every new cycle this HAS to be it

Well... you never know. Nausea is a big part of the hormone rise for most women. For my last pg, I ended up finding out by having an alcoholic drink one day with my friends and it came right back out - I was on birth control too, so didn't expect it at ALL! But with that I KNEW I was. GL and hope you are, and that everything goes wonderfully for you!

Oh babe I hope it's a sign!!! I've been having cramping since like 4dpo. Babydust for you! I'll be stalking you!

I hope so hun. Seems that there's a few of us in the same boat (and I'd love to BB's will all of you).

We had chinese the other night and I couldn't eat it. All I could taste were chemicals. DH swears it tasted normal to him....

Default 7 DPO and .....

I hope u are MrsS. I'm due today and just had bacon and eggs for breakfast now I'm feeling sick also couldn't eat all m breakfast so I have fingers crossed that af doesn't show, although I'm convincing myself she will

Oh MrsS I really hope this is it for you. Looking forward to hearing some good news soon!

Oh Hooley Dooley MrsS, I had things like that happen with the last pregnancy. With this one, I have not thrown up, but I have certainly had lots of moments where I have been bursting to eat something in particular, and then I take a bite, and I can't eat it. I kinda start chewing a million times, before I can even swallow it. And I refuse to give up Bacon, but it would not let me eat the Bacon the other weekend. I don't think it is too early to be having symptoms, infact any symptoms I had were before I missed my AF, and all I have had since then is tiredness. I have had the dating scan and the 12 week scan and Bubs is perfect, so goes to show you hey? I sure hope this is it for you, and 7DPO is perfect for Implantation. My hot tip is wear white knickers from Ovulation onwards that way you can see implantation spotting if you get any lol, I bought a pk of 12 or something from Target so I could spot Implantation, and I saw it at 6DPO lol. Good Luck, I'll stalk you x

Default Re: 7 DPO and .....

Thanks everyone.

Dammit babybino you say that the day I'm wearing black haha

I tested at 8 dpo and got a bfn but that was way too early, af is due in 2 days so let's see if she comes or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

af stay away!!!!

Oohhh and I got my days completely wrong the other day on fb today I'm 13 dpo so I'm going to test tomorrow with fmu and that should give me an answer

MrsS - can't wait to find out!!!!

EDIT: ps my username used to be scliviachy - i know you from when you were posting in the 1-6mnth thread

So 13 dpo and a bfn

Ohhhh bummmmmmer Don't worry - maybe it's just too early - there are plenty of people who get BFN's before BFPs! It's not over til AF shows!!!

here if you need me hun.

Thanks livvyloo that's what I keep telling myself - love the name change too!

Thanks Leah I'm so shattered beyond belief I really hoped we wouldn't be in it for the long haul this time but either my body or his has different ideas

MrsS

I'm with Livvy, LOTS of people get many BFN's before their BFP!

Babybino - I love love LOVE your white undies idea! I might try it once I've O'd

Quote Originally Posted by ~*MrsS*~ View Post
    Thanks livvyloo that's what I keep telling myself - love the name change too!

Thanks Leah I'm so shattered beyond belief I really hoped we wouldn't be in it for the long haul this time but either my body or his has different ideas

hun... you never know, like some of the girls said some ppl get a BFN before a BFP.. will :crosfingers: for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast