Thread: 7 DPO and nauseus??

Default 7 DPO and nauseus??

Hi guys,
    I have been lurking around lately and have finally got another question of my own!
    I would just like to get some people's advice/experiences on how soon after Ovulation can you get nausea? I am sure i ovulated on the 19th (CD20) so i would be 7 DPO and i am feeling nauseus on and off throughout the day. I have a supressed appetite and only really eat because i have to. My nipples are a little sore but i know that can happen before AF and i also have white, watery/creamy CM (sorry if TMI). Just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience to this? I have done a HPT and it is negative. Thanks in advance x

It's pretty rare to get nausea that early in a pregnancy but I have heard that it can happen. Generally it doesn't hit til after about 6 weeks when your hormones have had a chance to really get going. I haven't suffered from m/s at all though so I'm not probably a good example. I did however get a BFP at I think it was 10DPO after I'd noticed bleeding gums which isn't supposed to happen that early, so anything is possible. Best of luck.

mumisabella, how is it going? Did you get a BFP yet? hanging to find out!

Hi!!
    No i have not tested since Saturday night and it was BFN again . So i said i would not test until this Thursday but i tell u what, it is hard!! I really just don't want to see another BFN. I will definately let u know either way. Fingers crossed though. I have a feeling i might test this arvo or tomorrow... Hmmmm
    The thing is i'm not really sure as to when i 'O'd' so i'm just randomly guessing when to test i spose. The nausea has gone again now so i'm not real confident this month. It's ok, there is always next month

I got nausea at 6DPO but didnt think much of it till 8DPO when I still had it and thats when i got my BFP for this pregnancy.

With #2 i was nausous from 5DPO until 10.5weeks. So it can happen quite early.

Goodluck when you test!

mumisabella, hang in there. TRY NOT TO TEST yet, I know I am in the same boat. By my calculations I am about 11DPO or by FF calculations 7DPO. But I began feeling the dull ache in my lower abdo yesterday. So I am feeling less confident this cycle and in fact yesterday I was barely holding back the tears. But I refuse to test until AF is late, then I will. I am going to be strong, so hang in there mate. I am with you! Lets face it, if you do test and get another BFN you probably have half of you accept it and the other half think maybe its too early and you end up still having the inner battle, so you might as well hang on and the AF tell you what's going on. But please keep me posted cause I am hoping and praying for you!
    I keep thinking if I was positive this cycle then buby would be due early January and my DH has his birthday early January and he often gets both Christmas and Birthday gifts combined, its a bit of a rip off, so its probably a good thing to have the baby a bit later for that reason. That is the only thing I can think of that is keeping me sane right now. I am still feeling down that its not going to happen this month.

mumisabella - I am almost exactly the same as you.

Tested Sunday at 8DPO and got a BFN but I have had a few days of nausea, a blood nose and have creamy CM and dont normally have any at all.

Is creamy CM a sign of pregnancy?

Im not sure, I dont normally have any this close to AF.

Thanks guys, it's really comforting to know that we are all in the same position and are not going totally insane alone!! I think i am going to test on saturday, That way i will be around 14DPO and will hopefully have a good answer by then. I was really positive until around the weekend just gone, now i think i have resigned myself to the fact that this month may not be my month this time but all hope is not lost as i will keep pushing on as the bigger picture is worth too much for me to get down and lose hope, even though there is always that part of me that says "why me? why can't i have a healthy baby too??" Selfish i know, but sometimes i can't help it!! I am still feeling a little 'off' here and there, especially after or before meals and after i drink some water? weird huh. May all be in my head now though. My nipples are not really that sore and since around 7DPO, i have not really had any feeling in my tummy. No niggly feelings anymore . I don't know if i should be or not so that's got me wondering a little bit now too.
    However while we are on the topic of CM here, i have been feeling very moist during the days but i'm not too sure if it is creamy. When u say creamy, do you mean thick? Because mine is more 'wet' than anything but not completely watery... Enough to get on my nickers IYKWIM?
    Let's all keep eachother posted and when we test ok!!

TMI from me too.

I feel wet too but when I wipe its all gooby (yes only thing I can think of). Its not clear just slightly off colour.

I have been feeling off food today, the thought of tuna (was going to have it as a snack) isnt sitting well. I have also had a dizzy spell, where I got all wobbly on my work chair.
    Last edited by AMumma; April 29th, 2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Add more.

i was doing a search on google (7dpo nauseas) and it led me to this thread... a very OLD thread - just wondering if any of you out there discussing your early symptoms ended up being pregnant???

i am 7 dpo and feeling nauseas, but not sure if its in my head... last time i was pregnant i felt nauseas days before my period was due and wondering if it could be the same this time.... i've also been napping during the day which is unusual for me.....

anyways love to hear an update or any other stories of early symptoms... fingers crossed for me.

Honey hump like a rabbit cause you may be ovulating now. I honestly felt like AF was coming and I was already pregnant. I was so certain that I bought a thermometer and about 10 more OPT! So although it may feel different from last time you never know. But just in case you could be ovulating late so go for it regardless. I am sure DH wouldn't mind!