Thread: Abit confused

curleysue Guest

Default Abit confused

Hi Everyone,

Sorry don't know if this is the right place to post this but wasn't too sure where else it would go.

The last few days i have been feeling so exhausted for no apparent reason, i am getting enough sleep at night as my two girls are sleeping through now. At first i thought i might be pregnant as it's the only time i feel like this but i have had 2 negative tests. My tummy normally bloats (sp?) abit before my preiod but at the moment it seems to be twice the size and just seems different. I kinda feel silly asking as i have had two kids but i am just abit confused. Just hoping that someone might be able to help me solve my little problem.

Thankyou.

Hi,

Maybe its just too early for the test to pick up pregnancy? Maybe test again in a few days when is AF due? Otherwise maybe just go to the drs

curleysue Guest

Thanks Jas,

Well AF is due in the next few days so maybe i did test abit too early, i just didn't think you could get pregnancy signs that early. If the hpt comes up negitive again i'll go to the Doc's, i hate not knowing whats going on with my body.

Thanks again.