Thread: Acupuncture in Brisbane

Default Acupuncture in Brisbane

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of a good fertility acupuncturist in Brisbane? Andrew Orr is the only one I've heard of but I'm looking for someone else.

Thanks

yes i would suggest seeing someone other then andrew, had a very bad experience with that mob, they are just money hungry.

I went to and recommend Belinda at Newstead Holistic Medicine on Breakfast Creek Rd. She is wonderful.

Thanks TwoMums,
    Good to hear I'm not the only one with that point of view. Your experience sounds similar to mine. I am steering clear for the same reason. Thanks for the tip about Belinda. I will look her up.

Oh sorry i got her first name wrong, her name i Rebecca Maitland, not Belinda, god knows where i got that name from...i'm 6 days post IUI, so my mind is all over the shop in la la land... Just google Newstead Holistic Medicine and their website will pop up straight away...

Thanks! Do you know if she will just do acupuncture for fertility or does she want to do the whole herb thing too. I am actually seeing a naturopath for herbs so I'm just after acupuncture.
    (Sorry, don't know what IUI is, excuse my ignorance. But hope you get good news on the 5th)

yes she only did accupuncture on me, she did want me to use the herbs, but i told her my doctor didnt want me to use herbs as it could throw out his blood test results etc, she was surprised by that, but totally supported in what i wanted to do, or did not want to do as was the case... IUI is Intra Uterine Insemination...where they inseminate you by placing a cannula through the cervix, high up into the uterus.

Thanks TwoMums! And best of luck!

SusanT