Thread: Advice or any ideas??

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Default Advice or any ideas??

Hi,
    This is our second month TTC. Every month since the start of AF (18 years or so ago) she has arrived like clock work, no false alarms in my younger days. I was on BCP for about 3 years in my early 20's but it didn't work for me, so my lovely DP and I have used a mix of condoms and good timing for the past 8 years.
    This month AF didn't come, I am on CD 39 and nothing. I have had a Urine test yesterday at DR's BFN (which was an awful experience). I will go and get a blood test this week.
    I am wondering if this kind of thing has happened to anyone else, I am driving myself crazy thinking about what is going on (oh and driving the lovely ladies in 1-6 mth TTC forum crazy with my constant blah about nothing ) Any advice or ideas???
    Joxxx

Do you know what your usual luteal phase is? And also when you usually ovulate? Maybe you just ovulated later in your cycle this month for some reason?

Hi Sarah,

LP is usually 14 days give or take a day. I have not been charting before this month however unoffically recorded AF start dates, and fertile CM days just so we knew when to be super dooper careful in the past. This month FF said I o'd later than my usual day 14/15.
    I have every single symptom my mind can imagine but realistically I am hoping that there is nothing wrong as my mind is great at self- diagnosing as well.

Jo.

Theoretically if you Oed later AF would arrive later, your LP should stay the same pretty much.

Thanks Sarah. I guess its a waiting game for awhile now!

Good Luck Jo, the whole TTC thing & fact we concentrate & focus & wish & pray for it also plays mind games which can play tricks on us!!

I know I hated this when ppl said it to me, but try to relax & enjoy the TTC game...

Best wishes!!!