Thread: advice please.........?

Default advice please.........?

im in the TWW phase but last night had sharp pains in my chest like heart burn never usually get this, is that a sign? I know might be reading too much into it all but went to bedin pain. what do you think? :-k

I have heard that some women get heart burn when pregnant - I've had it a couple of times lately too - i'd never had it before, i was convinced i was having a heart attack!
    Hopefully this is a good sign for us both

tommygirl - heartburn is a sign of pg, but it is also just intergestion. I quite often get heartburn by eating particular foods, or eating too close to going to bed, although when i was pg, i got REALLY bad heartburn, but it didn't start till the 4 or 5 wk (i think). I find the best thing to use is quickeze chewables or if you haven't got any, have a glass of milk, as this will help cool the rising acids from your stomach and neutralise them.. HTH's

thank you hopefully i am pregnant will just keep waiting. will test on the 22nd. good luck to you aswell.

Thanks Tommygirl....not long to go now till you can test....how many DPO are you...

forgive me if i dont know all the jargon im not on here enough to keep up.
    I got a positive on my OPK on the 9th April which was day 20 in my cycle.
    the 10th i got a faint line but the 11th it was totally gone. We BD the 8th, twice on the 9th and the 10th, and the 11th. so i hoping i caught it. DS is hanging for a broor sis he is 5 years old and is more desperate than me. so im just waiting. I still temping and using OPK just in case i missed something. i brought 40 for this cycle as my last cycle was 57 days. GP said i should be due for AF around the 23rd of April? does that sound right? this is my first time doing all this stuff. it was so easy and quick with DS. thank you for listening.

That sounds pretty right to me...my docs send me for a BT 7DPO (days past ovulation) and then for another 7 days later to check for pregnancy, so what your doc has told you makes sence...Normal lutel phases are around 14 days, but this can be different for everybody....See how you go testing on the 22nd...it 'may' be too early to get a positive, but i would think if you use an 'early' pregnancy test then you could get an answer by then. If you do get a negative however, but AF still hasn't arrived, then test a few days later....good luck...