Thread: AF 14 days late and too many BFN's to mention

Default AF 14 days late and too many BFN's to mention

hello,
    im so puzzled about my body at the moment and was after some bb wisdom.
    A little bit of background- ds 2, dd 7 months. boring 28 day cycle normally, ds conceived first time trying, breastfed till 8 months, 1 AF, dd concieved next cycle. Now dd is 7 months old,breastfed, dh and i have dtd for the last 2 months or so without raincoats
    and i am now 14 days late for AF. had at least 10 BFN's. Had Af return june 17, and we had dtd all around o time so with my seeming super fertility, im a bit puzzled.
    Am no more tired/stressed/unwell than normal.....
    TIA
    x madame x

If you are anything like me or one of my friends, the hcg levels can be wonky... Go see your doctor and see about getting a blood test.

I didn't get a BFP until about 8 weeks PG, and my friend at 5 MONTHS pg! Our kidneys just didn't filter it out of the blood into our bladders very well apparently. But the BT was normal levels. Each person is different.

GL and for your BFP!

Have you only had one AF? You are still BF so it is possible you haven't ovlated yet and your AF will be irregular for a while. Giving birth and BFing does crazy things to your cycle. Hope you get some answers soon.

Maybe get a blood test? Hope you find out soon enough, must be stressful!!

hi and thanks for your thoughts....
    Today, aug 5, i have had some pink blood. Im sure its the beginning of AF but will see. So i missed a period? i have no idea. today means 49 days since last AF started. im still really unsure of whats going on.
    so its the second AF, if it is af since DD was born, dec 15 and im still bfeeding her, although she has had a few bottles of formula.
    thanks x

Sounds like it could be AF on her way. If not, hoping its a BFP for you! I remember once I had a VERY long cycle and it was 52 days all up!!! I had no idea what was going on and like you, at the time, POAS many times!!! just was a weird long cycle for some reason.... it never happened again thankfully!

yep, definately af.
    at least i know sort of whats going on now!
    hurry up o time!
    thanks guys
    x madame x