Thread: AF 5 days early! What The ??

perthmum Guest

Default AF 5 days early! What The ??

Hi everyone!

I'm on CD22 and it looks like I'm getting AF (slight cramping and pinkish discharge sorry tmi!) Normally I'm fairly regular, the past 6 cycles have been 27 days, except one, which was 29 days. Can anyone help explain please?!

There is a chance you could be pregnant i have been reading and it does say in my book that when the egg is attaching you might get some spotting and cramping my friend got cramping for the first 12 weeks worried they whole time but her doctor said that some women just feel everything and others nothing.. HTH. Jane

There is definitely a chance that your egg as been fertilised and is implanting.

I got cramps and some spotting a week before I got my bfp! Lets hope its the same for you

Perth mum i am glad someone else said the same as me was worried i might have been wrong... for lots of going out to you gave both boy and girl not sure what you would like..

perthmum Guest

Thanks everyone, I'll keep my fingers crossed! It hasn't got any heavier or darker so we'll see!

Jane, I'm praying for a girl because I already have a beautiful son, but will certainly be happy just to have any special bubba!!

The bit that confuses me, is I O'd about CD12 so that would mean, if it is implantation bleed, that its 10 days after dtd, which seems a bit long. Any ideas??!

perthmum Guest

OH and Fletch good luck, hope we're in the same boat!!

I'm in the same boat as you as well. I started spotting at 5DPO. It stayed really light but today (8DPO) it's much heavier and I have cramping. I'm worried Af is here as well (it woudl be 5 days early as well). I can barley concentrate at work so i snuck on here

It can be up to 10 days after DPO but just wait and see it can be so frustrating 2 cycles ago i was convinced i was Pg did tests negative but i have all symptoms 10 days over although mine is always weird and late or to the date anyway the i bleed heavly over night bright red and the doctor and a close friend seem to think it just hadn't stuck i was so upset but thought it wasn't meant to be hopefully this month is the one..

and and to you both....

Jane

perthmum Guest

Well it stopped so I don't know what that means but I will keep my fingers crossed!!
    Thanks everyone!

Hope it's implantation spotting for you Perthmum!! Are you charting temps?

perthmum Guest

No not charting, sorry! Wouldn't have a clue how!

I'm really glad yours stopped, fingers crossed for you!!

How are things now? Any sign of Af?

perthmum Guest

Just starting getting spotting again, really light pink, and slight cramps. Still a few days early. Just have to wait and see if it gets heavier soon. Hate waiting!!

perthmum Guest

Nope its AF! Damn!! Back to the drawing board!! Thanks everyone!

perthmum Guest

Ta Fletch, hope you have better luck!

Aw sorry to hear AF showed up.