Thread: Af cramps in tww

Default Af cramps in tww

Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me if they suffered from af-type cramps in the tww, and ended up being pg instead of af arriving? I am convinced af is coming, and it's going to be a shocker, judging by these cramps, but I also have a few pg-type symptoms. I don't normally get pains like these, and last time I was pg I only had a few niggly pains, nothing like this. So I don't really know what to expect! I know time will tell, but I'm just too impatient LOL! TIA

Yep, I had horrible af style cramps at 8dpo and towards the end of my tww. I also had spotting as well.

I still do get AF cramps even now!
    good luck

Sezjm,

Dont you remember a dear friend of ours having these very pains when she was carring her first? Im sure they will be the same signs for you and Im sure that this cycle is the one for you.

I'm hoping you can hold out to do your testing!!!!!!at least another hour or so!!!!!

cant wait to hear your news

I definatly had pains (and other symptoms) that had me convinced I was going to have another visit from AF. Instead I caved at about 12 DPO (from memory) and ended up with a BFP. I hope you get the result you're looking for!

MG

well when i was pregnant with my daughter i was the same, i always thought AF was around the corner for bout the first 3 months of the pregnancy lol so GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks for all your replies girls. I'd forgotten about our friend Lou! Thanks for reminding me. I don't think I'll ring and ask her about it though..........I like the icon, we'll be using that one constantly I'm sure!

I guess I'm just going to have to sit on my *patient* horse for awhile longer. I'm only 7DPO (I think) so I think I would just get a BFN ATM.

What's the earliest anyone got a BFP (sorry, I know that's been asked a million times before!) TIA

I had cramps leading up to when AF was due as well. Hence the reason why I didn't believe the HPT!!!

Okay, I'm now also getting those sharp pains/twinges which I remember from last time. I can only describe them as *streching* pains IYKWIM? So I think things are looking good..............don't worry I'll change my mind on that in 5 mins! for me please!!!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Yep I had AF type cramping/pulling pains about one week after ovulation. The earliest I got a positive on a HPT was at 9dpo. Goodluck it sounds promising!!! Let us know how you go!

I've never had cramps before AF arriving, but the one month I did have cramps I ended up getting a bfp!

i got a feint bfp at 10 dpo, but i'm sure others have gotten one earlier.

Okay, now I have almost no cramps! Did your cramps go away, and if they did, at what point? I still have some pulling feelings, but no more af-like cramps.........no af either though, just lots of creamy cm. Still hoping and wishing!

Sez - i definately got AF -like pains in my 2WW, actually still have them. I was absolutely convinced that AF was coming but I tested on 12DPO and got the faintest line. Blood test confirmed it!!!!!!!! The creamy CM is also a very good sign! I think you might have a BFP on your hands

seee!!!!!! hehe i knew you were pregnant

Congrats on you BFP!!

This thread makes me feel better as I have spotting and mild cramps and am at 7DPO

twin sister: your chart is looking good. I also had spotting and cramping around 7dpo too

Yay thanks Danni!

JoDan Guest

Hmm, I have been having AF like cramps last two days, AF not due til Sat week yet..