Thread: AF here!

tiamiami Guest

Default AF here!

So hi all.. I hope everyone is fine! Well it is Saturday Night 8 :26 pm US time.
    AF is here and I will call Docs office tommorow and be on my way to meds... Same protocall. CD 3 -7 cLOMID 100 MG then 4 injections of Bravelle 2 vials each injection. Please wish me luck and Baby Dust and Baby sticky and Baby everything. I wish the very best to all and hope that we can get our BFP this month of March

Hugzzzz.
    Tiamiami aka Tam

annef6722 Guest

hi tiamiami
    how's it going? am thinking of you, and praying everything goes well for you this month,
    anne [-o<

tiamiami Guest

Hi Anne,
    Thanks for thinking of me.... I am on BCP to stop my AF so IAF will start when the docs office wants me to. So in otherwardsd they are4 manipulating my body so we can time it when office is open. I hope all is well with you Anne!

annef6722 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tiamiami
    Hi Anne,
    Thanks for thinking of me.... I am on BCP to stop my AF so IAF will start when the docs office wants me to. So in otherwardsd they are4 manipulating my body so we can time it when office is open. I hope all is well with you Anne!
    Hi Tiamiami
    how's everything going with you? any progress?
    regards
    Anne [-o<

tiamiami Guest

Hi Anne,
    Today March 14 is the last day for BCP then doc says AF should arrive around the 18th then we can start meds and get this started. I pray that this third time will be a positive and a charm. How are things with you??
    Tiamiami

tiamiami Guest

Emma,
    Awww that is so sweet thank you very much... I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Are you going to find out if its a boy or girl??