Thread: AF (Warning TMI)..

Default AF (Warning TMI)..

My first question is: With AF, is it Day 1 of your Cycle if you get the brown stuff (sorry) and not a lot or would it be Day 1 today for me when it has really started and with my cramps?

2nd question: If you are having regular cycles of 28 / 29 days, does that mean you are definitely ovulating? Mine have been very regular since coming off the pill 3 months ago.

Thanks very much - any info would be really helpful.

Default Re: AF (Warning TMI)..

Quote Originally Posted by gurnz
    2nd question: If you are having regular cycles of 28 / 29 days, does that mean you are definitely ovulating? Mine have been very regular since coming off the pill 3 months ago.
    Don't know about the Day 1 thing, but I would think any flow would be considered day 1 no matter what colour?

For your second question the answer is no not always. I always had a regular cycle, but I also have PCOS meaning I was not ovulating at all.

FF counts day 1 as the first day of full flow ie not just spotting but AF that requires a pad or tampon.
    If you always get a day of spotting first you could call that day 1: the purpose of charting is to increase your understanding of your own cycle so if you felt that it was more logical to call the day you start to spot day 1 then there would be no reason you couldn't.