Thread: all over

Unhappy all over

af arrived early this morning i really just feel like i wanna die i felt so sure turns out i am just an idiot

Oh Noni :hugs: I felt the same last month, so I know what you're going through.

Be kind to yourself, AF & pregnancy symptoms are just way too similar.

to you Noni - I know how dreadful it feels when Af shows up. I'm sure that nothing I can say will make you feel any better - but just know that it will happen for you soon. Try as hard as you can to stay positive, and I guess do as much as you can to increase your chances of conceiving. i hope next cycle is the one for you, and for me.

Hey Noni

Take care of yourself.

It is so disappointing, isn't it!

But next month is a new month...and with every month, we have a new chance.

Hang in there! Your BFP will come!

Make sure you do something really nice for yourself....

Its not the end, and during this journey you will become a much stronger person

I am so sorry...
    Sending you lots of love and baby dust...

thanks for the support guys appreciate it... i was thinking i might just leave it for this cycle coz the one after that i will be going on hols to nz and i dnt wanna be stressing not good for bubs but i can't decide coz i just want it so much... looks like i will be coming into my fertile time my first day of hls though so something to think about i guess...

sorry to hear AF showed up maybe a holiday is just whats needed for that BFP. Good luck with it all, im sure it wont take much longer

Ooooh you could have a holiday bub. A great way to remember your trip to NZ......

Noni - you are not an idiot honey, dont feel like that. When you want a baby as badly as many of us do it is so easy to convince ourselves that this time is 'the one'. Hang in there - enjoy your holiday and some back with a fresh approach...

Oh mate, I am so so so sorry that AF arrived, going on a holiday is just what you need, it will help you pick yourself up and be strronger for the next round of TTC

So for now i would focus on your holiday and really let yourself go and enjoy it while your over there and you never know you might come back pregnant

I know its easier said then done, but try not to be to hard on yourself cos i too feel like my stupid body is letting me down but the more we put ourselves through this, it will only create more stress for us and we definantly wont fall pregnant under to much stress, so try and be kind to yourself

You will have to come back and tell us how your holiday was, i bet it will be wonderful, if your going to have a few drinks while there, have a few for me hahahaha