Thread: Alrighty, I'm back and this month IS THE MONTH!

Default Alrighty, I'm back and this month IS THE MONTH!

Ok ladies - I've decided that my body will NOT be doing this to me again (I just had another loss)

I'm going to get pregnant this month, and this little bugger is going to stick - so I need some help.

Any ladies got any ideas to make my egg/O healthier, to help baby stick?

Anything I can take to help this baby stick?

Anyone know where I can get some OTC progesterone cream, or that wild yam stuff (CHEAP! We're a bit broke at the moment, we're going to a wedding the day I'm supposed to O LOL)? I used that wild yam cream with my son - I honestly don't think it DID anything, but I think it was the fact that I thought I was doing something, that really helped - a placebo if you will.

C'mon ladies - help me out here I'm not going to take this lying down ( ) I refuse to let my body do this again.

Bec

Bec, have you spoken to the girls in TTC / Pregnancy after miscarriage & loss? I'm sure they might be able to come up with some ideas for you....

hey i dont have any ideas but just wanted to say good luck for this time

Bec,

Sorry for your loss hun, but I do want to say that I love your attitude to your new ttc journey. Pls come and join us in ttc after miscarriage and loss, we are a lovely bunch and very supportive

I dont know where you can get OTC progesterone cream (but i have some - 100% pure progesterone, my herbalist gave it to me) I can put some in a little jar and send it to you or you can pick it up etc if we live in the same city? Im in Melb.

BOL with your new journey

Lisa
    XX

Wow, that would be wonderful Lisa - I live in Queensland though.

My email is [email protected] Thank you so much!

Re OTC Progesterone cream. You can get it from a Compounding Chemist, that is one that makes up the preparations onsite. Not all chemists do compounds, and you will have to look in the yellow pages for them (they usually do advertise that they are). I see you are in Queensland, and I know that there are a number in Brisbane (Ashgrove, Aspley, Wickham Terrace - City, Carina).

I got a script for mine, so I don't know if you can get one just by walking in. Also if you do get a script, it will usually take a few days or so to have it made up so make sure you have it ready in advance.

Hope this helps.

Hi Bec,

Saffi is right about finding a compounding chemist. I just returned from a trip to Bundaberg and spoke with a very knowledgeable chemist who explained that very point, he also explained in detailed how the natural progesterone is supposed to work.

I got my script from my doc in Carina, Brisbane. After I miscarried my doc did tests to see what my hormone levels where like and they came back as being very low prog. I have been on natural progesterone for nearly 3 months now.

The trick is to find a doc who will use natural progesterone. Many dont believe in it. I also felt that my doc did not explain enough about it to me, so I found this chemist in Bundy. He has given me hope that all will be ok and that my cycles will stabilise and that my next pregnancy will be successful. Here is hoping.

If you cant find a doc then maybe find a compounding chemist who can refer you to a doc.

Good luck

Just wanted to pop in and wish u the absolute best with ur TTC journey this month - and sticky vibes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies

Lisa THANK YOU for the progesterone cream - it turned up the other day but I haven't had much of a chance to get online to thank you - I've been sick too - I've had that terrible stomach bug, it lasted a week! I thought I was dying LOL.

Well It's only early (10DPO) but I had super sensitive ebay hpt's so I used on this morning and I had a faint line there at 4 minutes - it got darker as it dried but I'm not counting it as anything at the moment because I don't trust internet cheapies. I'll be testing again the next two days so we'll see how it goes. Even if I'm not pg, i'm ready for next month, I've got opk's, fertility blend, FUR - I'm SET!

I've got such a positive vibe about this month though - so we'll see

Bec

Well I got a BFP this morning

Please let this one stick - I'm over the moon, but a little scared.

congratulations!!!

Congratualions..all the best.

BekZ

wishing&hoping Guest

WOW!! Congratulations, obviously your little man/lady wasn't ready to come into the world last time, but him/her is ready now!!!!! My are with you for a happy and healthy pg xxx

Talking

Good on you Bec!!! I love hearing these positive stories!
    I just had my second missed m/c about five weeks ago and then AF arrived about three days ago. I'm thinking I may just get "back on the horse" myself and hope I get a sticky one this time. Are you planning to take anything meds/vitamins wise this time around? I'm interested in any info I can get on making my next pregnancy culminate in an actual baby!! can't keep doing the whole m/c then d&c thing-- it's really messing up my head.
    Wishing you a H&H pregnancy and a beautiful bubs at the end.
    I'll be following your progress.
    I've been stalking the ttc after M&L and the PAML threads and have found the ladies there great (and full of valuable info!)

Thank you very much ladies - we're all so excited here - I have to keep telling myself I'm pregnant cos I just don't feel anything...

Hope, I sort of self diagnosed myself this month and started two new things that aren't harmful - I started using Progesterone cream, and I took a quarter of a dissolvable aspirin once a day - and now that I'm pg, I'll keep taking it til 12 weeks. It's to help with lining issues which I strongly believe I have but my doctor can't/wont do any testing until she has written evidence of my losses (apparently hpt's arent enough) I'm convinced thats whats worked for us this time and just plain old having fun while BD'ing. I made alot of effort to have fun this month and we bd'd way more than usual. Also, we had a wedding to go to when I was 3dpo and I had a few drinks - I totally convinced myself I wasn't going to be pg.....

That's about all the advice I can give.... I'm very sorry for your losses, it's really hard to get back on the horse and start trying again. I'm petrified that this one wont stick, but I'm keeping a brave face (even through these cramps) and trying to think positive.

Bec

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Congratulations! That is absolutely fantastic news! sending you loads of

Can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy!

Im so slow and only just got news of Bec's bfp (via email - thanks Bec ) so wanted to join the rest of the gals in giving Bec my absolute heartfelt congratulations and sending loads and loads and loads and loads of sticky vibes your way sweety!