Thread: Am I or aren't I??

Default Am I or aren't I??

not sure if this is the right section to put this but im sure someone will be able to give me some ideas
    i'm on day 42 of my cycle with is usually between 28 to 36 days - i've done 2 pregnancy tests (one last week & one just before) & they are both negative - ive had a bit of a cold & my boobs have been tingly for ages - i had sex on day 22 & thought i was safe - now im not sure - any ideas as to why AF would be sooooooo late - in my first pregnancy i didnt get a positive till day 41
    thanks in advance for your help

hey fletch
    thanks for the quick reply - im on day 42 today so that's why i tested again - tried to get into 3 different drs so will wait till monday - just kind of dont know what to feel right now - i do feel a big blah was even thinking there might be some other reason cycles go out of whack!!! i didnt DTD the weekend before i think i conceieved cause that is when i thought i was fertile - oh well guess it's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng weekend

JoDan Guest

Good luck!

lol i know its going to be a long weekend - i have been working out everything going by the date of my last AF so instead i have now worked out date of getting a positive last time & that was 24dpo so that works out to be this monday - so i guess monday is the day - i also tried to search online other reasons why i wouldnt have AF & couldnt really come up with anything

false alarm - AF came this afternoon so im relieved to know that though not sure why she took so long to turn up