Thread: Am I or aren't I?

Default Am I or aren't I?

I'm so frustrated!!!!

A bit of history: DH and I have been TTC since July last year. I was diagnosed with PCOS in about Oct. This is my first cycle on Clomid (and my third on Metformin). I O'ed on CD17, and was expecting AF around CD28, as in the past I've had a 10 day LP. At 9DPO I had a very tiny amount of bleeding, which I thought might have been implantation.

Well, it's now CD34, I'm 17DPO and still no AF. I got a BFN on CD30 and CD32. Tested again this morning using FMU (and did two tests just in case!) and got 2 very very faint BFPs I think. But seriously, they were so faint - DH could see them too, so they were there, but really really faint.

I keep thinking I must be UTD, cos otherwise why no AF? But is this a bad sign if it takes so long to show on a HPT? I've used 3 different types. Two of them say they can detect as early as 5-7 days after conception, and the other one from the fiirst day of your missed AF.

I don't know!!!!!!! I've made a doc appt for Saturday (which will be CD36) to see what he thinks. In the meantime, I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.

Well, in case anyone is interested, I got another very faint BFP this morning. Finding it hard to keep to myself, but I don't want to go telling people until we're sure. Bring on the doc's appt tomorrow.

Good luck Gypsy, does sound promising!

Good luck Gypsy... I hope it goes well for you :-)))) fingers and toes crossed here for you also :-) Let us know how you go :-)

Good luck Gypsy, hopefully you get some promising news when you see the Dr

Thanks guys. I'm really trying to keep a lid on my excitement, just in case (I would have thought that by 18DPO there would be no doubt about the BFP), but it's very hard. I'm going to ask the doc to do a blood test tomorrow, but we probably won't get the results till Tues or Wed I think.

I think you're pregnant...!!!

Congrats on the BFP. I think you'll find you test positive with the BT too.

OOh OOhhhh - do another test!!!

Well, I did another test before going to the doc yesterday and the line was definitely a bit darker this time. Told the doc I still wasn't sure, so he did another urine test (didn't seem to want a blood test) and he said I'm definitely UTD!!!!!!!

Yay, I'm so excited!

Thanks for all your good wishes.

Congrats!!! Thats great news!!!!! Hope your pregnancy is trouble free!!! :-)

Congratulations on your fantastic news!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pg

Malisha Guest

wow thats so exciting news congratulations to you.
    im in a similar position as you also. been ttc since june 07 was diagnosed with PCOS and blocked tube in oct 07. had a lapo to unblock and was successful. been put on my first cycle of clomid (50mg)last month, what dosage were you on? im currently at CD 20 and just waiting. did you fall on your first cycle of clomid? if so it helps me to stay positive.
    goodluck

I'm not sure what dosage I was on, but it was only my first cycle, so probably a fairly low dosage I'd say. Good luck - I hope Clomid is a successful for you as it was for me.

Malisha Guest

thanks heaps
    all the best with it all

Malisha Guest

Hi guys
    Just did a sensitive hpt and it came back NEGATIVE ahhhhhhhhhhhhh well i guess its not my time this time. i just cant stand another cycle of clomid.

hope you all have a better day than i am having