Thread: Am I pregnant?

Angela80 Guest

Default Am I pregnant?

Hi all,

I'm on my first round of Clomid (taken days 5-9) and on day 14 I took an ovulation test and I believe it was negative, however there was a very very faint second line.

If I actually did ovulate and my husband's goodies took the right direction, then I may be pregnant.

I have to wait till next week to take a test, but I'm hoping to get some advice from you all. I've been having really bad headaches of late, and have completely gone off milk and sugar. I love coffee and tea but I can't stand milk at the moment. I had a 'magnum' icecream on Friday and vomited from it. I also threw up after some icecream cake last night for my DH's birthday.

I felt naucious this morning and have been drinking nothing but mineral water since Friday.

Is this is my head? :-k Am I just hoping too much for a pregnancy that my body is making this up?

I have been praying every night that I'm pregnant. [-o< Is my body saying YES YOU ARE or I saying I HOPE I AM?????

goldilocks Guest

Hi Angela :smt039

I wish that I could help you...aren't our TTC brains the worst?! It's so hard not to obsess about every little symptom ](*,)

I just wanted to wish you all the best for when you test next week. I dearly hope that you get the you're after!

Take care :flower:
    GL
    -xxxooo-

hi angela, it seems strange that wyou would have such strong symptoms so early.

i hope it is a pregnancy rather than a tummy bug. But i guess you need to just relax and will find out next week

fingers crossed!

8-[ Just popping in...

My Dh & I had been trying for over a year, before I started OPKing...
    When I got my first +ve OPK, we b'd alot \/ ...
    A few days later my Mum & I went out to a makeup sale & I vomited out of the car window 3 times.. I am not good at vomiting!
    I kinda wished & hoped I was preg but thought How ridiculous it cant happen that quickly...
    Well I was preg & I secretly knew that I was... Sadly it ended in M/C, but I was pregnant & did have symptoms immediately...
    Fingers crossed for you!

Angela80 Guest

Thank you so much to you for your advice and support.

Isn't it wonderful to know there are other women who go through the same things.

What a wonderful site to support each other and help our fellow women up.

Thanks again - I've really enjoyed being a member here, even for a short time.

=D>

good luck angela
    nikki

Fingers crossed Angela. I experienced symptoms very early on too!

Jo

Goodluck Angela. Hope it's a BFP for you

Nic

Lizzie33 Guest

Good luck and I hope it all goes well. x

Good luck sweetie i will keep my for you.
    xxx
    Rach

Goodluck!!