Thread: Another CM question

Default Another CM question

This maybe TMI but this morning I woke up to have VERY watery CM
    I feel quite "wet" down there & feels a little weird

This may sound liek a very stupid question, but is this the CM you have when you are most fertile ?
    I have heard that when CM is like eggwhite is when you are most fertile, but I never get any CM like that .

Any help would be of great assistance
    Thanks girls

Welcome to Belly Belly Milo.
    What you describe sounds like fertile mucous. It isn't just the appearance of egg white mucous but the feeling of wetness that heralds your fertile period. After ovulation you generally feel 'dry' and during the fertile period 'wet'. This is because the mucous is more fluid which helps those sperm swim to their goal! Using clean fingers or a tissue have a little check of your mucous and see if it is stretchy rather than gluggy. The book "The Billings Method" shows you some great piccy's on what your mucous will look like at different cycle times.
    Some women will have a few days of this feeling of wetness and watery clear stretchy mucous prior to ovulating and for some women it isn't as noticeable.
    I would recommend you begin to make love for the next few days! I see you are on cd 11 - good luck and I hope to hear good news soon!!!!

It does sound like fertile CM.
    good Luck!

2 days until AF is due - We are a tad nervous
    Hoping for a
    Funny thing is, by now - Im on day 26 of my cycle & by about a week before Af is due i get bad lower back pain, tummy cramps and usually have a few pimples around my chin.
    My skin is very clear.
    Nothing like that has happened the past week & i have absolutely no discharge , its been very dry.

Are these any signs ?

Fingers Crossed for me girls

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Hi Milo! Goodluck with your TTC! look forward to seeing how you go!