Thread: Any ideas?

Default Any ideas?

Wonder if anyone has had the same.
    Af finished on CD6 which is about normal for me. The unusual thing was that it was still quite heavy that morning but tapered off during the day. On CD 7 I had nothing showing at all which would also be normal for me. But I went to the loo when I got back from shopping at about 12pm today (CD8) and I had a brown discharge on my undies (sorry if TMI!). The same when I wiped, similar to when AF is either just arriving or just finishing. But I had had a good 24 hours with nothing at all. The only other time this has happened to me was my first AF after I lost Luke.

Has anyone had the same and any thoughts on it?
    Thanks
    Debbie

Deb,

my last Af went for 5 days on Cd6 i stopped then on CD7 i had brown discharge i think its just the tail end of AF, your body is clearing the last of it out. I wouldnt panic. good luck for this cycle.

love TG

Lizzie33 Guest

Same with me the last couple of cycles - it's not anything to be worried about. xx

Hi Debbie,
    GRRRR don't you just wish things would get with the program???!!!!!

I wouldn't be too concerned Deb as this sometimes happens when there is still a bit of discharge up near the cervix and as the end of a period can be a bit thicker this can happen. However, I know how important it is to you for your cycles to be okay so that you can conceive another baby so I would probably just mention this to an understanding gp. I would be quite comfy though in saying this is well within the realms of normal.
    Hugs to you Debbie

Thanks guys. Puts my mind at ease to know I'm not 'abnormal'!!!!
    Debbie