Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in else in the tww?

Default Anyone in else in the tww?

Looking for anyone else who wants to pass the time with me. I don't feel right joining a ttc thread as technically we weren't ttc.

anyway did one HPT Thurs night 6 mar thinking AF was due around the 8th - BFN turns out she's not due until 12th!

Symptoms - (TMI) thick cm, metalic taste, headaches and light headedness

Hoping desperately that this is a BFP but at the same time unsure as Dh isn't so keen on 3

Sym Guest

Hi,

I'm kinda sorta in the TWW. I'm new to all this charting business and started it mainly so I could time BD for more chances of having a girl.

I BD five days before O, so I personally don't think I have much of a chance, however other ladies have told me they heard of people becoming PG when BD 7 days before O.. So I suppose you never really know.

I've been getting low stomach cramps yesterday and today, last night they were so bad that they woke me up in the middle of the night, I know my BB's usually get sore when I'm PG and that hasn't happened yet - but hey it's still early. Your symptoms sound promising.

This will be #3 for us as well, hopefully we get a daughter then I won't have to try again.. I told my partner if we get another boy then we will just have to keep trying til we a get a girl, he's not so keen on that many kids though.

I bought a heap of cheap internet PG tests, waiting for them to arrive and I will proabably do a test in about 8 or so days (if I can wait that long, lol)..

I noticed you're due for AF tomorrow.. will you be testing tomorrow or leave it a couple days after?

Hey Sarah!

How you goin?!

Hope you get a great result..let us know!

All the best

Sym - all the best in your tww! and fingers crossed for a girl. I have heard of people DTD 8 days before O and getting a BFP so for you! We did the girl diet for our little girl, but hopefully you won't have to try that as you are already pg.

Lee- going insane :-) Still no AF here but got a BFN this morning - I'm addicted to POAS. I'm not holding out much hope after the BFN as I got a faint pos 2 days out with DD with the same test so I think if I was it would have shown.

Still ahving some awesome symptoms though so haven't given up completely. Thanks for your support guys :-)

Saram - when are you due for AF? good luck i hope she stays away and you get your nice big BFP! and we can be in the bellybuddies together!

Haha - thought she was due on the 8th, turns out not until the 12th so tomorrow is D day. Would love to be bellybuddies together! Only 4 days to go for you. If I'm still waiting for AF on the 16th we should have a testing party together!

Good luck Saram, it would be lovely to be pregnant together and go thru the exciting journey....
    I'm due for AF on Friday....

Sym Guest

I got my PG tests today and couldn't help but test.. BFN of course as it's only 5dpo... I think I'm addicted to testing..

Hope everyone gets a good result when they test. I'd better try to leave it for about 7 days now before testing again, still getting cramps but I'm thinking it may be AF on her way.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Saram - any luck yet? tested?

i tested with FMU today and got hoping it's wrong!!!

Sym - crikey! 5dpo... your lil bubba hasn't even implanted yet! tee hee... are you a POAS addict??? tee hee

Sym Guest

Renstar,

I must admit that I am a POAS addict.. It's so funny the things I find myself doing while TTC - ie douching with vinegar/water and laying with my hips raised for ages! Doing PG tests at 5dpo - like come on..

So AF is due for you tomorrow? Hope she stays far far away and you get your BFP!!

Hello fellow tww-ers :-)

Still no AF here, trying hard to keep busy. *I did another HPT yesterday arvo and I swear their is a faint smudge of a hint of a line - but I think I might be trying too hard to see something. DH can't see a thing - but hey he also can't see the huge pile of washing that needs to be done.

Renstar - fingers crossed for you tomorrow that AF stays away!

Sym - I'm a poas addict too! Good luck holding on for another 7 days :-)

Good luck girls.... My temp dropped right down today so no hope for me

Maybe next month will be my turn

All the best everyone!

I'm out too :-(

Renstar - hoping next month is it for you! I'll be stalking your chart till you get your BFP

Sym- fingers crossed for you in this next week.

Sorry about the news guys :hugs:

Hopefully next month is the one for us all..

Sarah are you going to 'try' again now?

Lee - I would LOVE to try again but Dh is against it - however he is the slack one when it comes to birth control so I just live in hope that the man upstairs has plans for a family of five. DH has just gone in for a vasectomy so no I don't think we have anymore opportunities (technically we aren't safe until he does his test in 10wks time but I think it would be pretty rare for us to fall pg after surgery) I was really floored when AF turned up as I honestly thought we had mangaed to conceive just in time but it is not right for us and I love my two beautiful kids!

Sorry for the novel - I am just going to have to live my dreams through all of you guys pregnancies :-) So when will we be hearing good news from you Lee :-)

Oh ok. Well you just never know do you..life is full of unexpected surprises isn't it
    You are right, 2 is a beautiful number! You are very blessed

I'm not sure when I'll have an announcement!! See how we go next month

Oh Sarah, I didn't even know you were trying, I only just found this thread. So sorry you AF showed up. Keep trying... it's not over till the doctor says DH is out of the game!

Big hugs!

Celsie. xoxox

Hey Celsie! Not trying just hoping:-) How are you going - caleb is just gorgeous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast