Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone in else in the tww?

We're all wonderful thanks Sarah. Caeleb, yeah we think he's a bit of alright also, but we're biased.

My brother had the big *SNIP* and it took longer than 10 weeks before he got a clear sample (although I think it does help if you actually have sex... someone should have told his wife that! , so you just never know!

Celsie. xoxox

Last edited by Celsie; March 14th, 2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Typos... and another thought.

Those little spermies can be very cheeky can't they It's like they have a mind of their own

hoping here for stubborn little spermies :-) And cracking up at the fact that DH might have to go and do the test more than once - he is already dreading it (I don't reckon he'll go through with it)

Sym Guest

Renstar and Saram, sorry to her about the test results.

Anyone know when Implantation usually occurs? Or does it depend on the length of your own luteal phase?

I'm on 8dpo, still got some waiting to do.. I have like 7 PG tests sitting in my room and they just stare at me every time I go in there, lol.. trying my hardest not to do one.

My temp went down a little bit today but not heaps like it did last cycle when AF turned up. So I still have my

Hopefully better news next month for everyone and Saram, maybe those little will be stubborn ones.

Hi everyone!

Just thought i would join you. I am in the TWW also. Only on 3DPO though so i have a long wait ahead lol. I have a few PG tests, 4 i think sitting here too, but not tempted yet.

Sym - oh put those HPT's away or you'll drive yourself nuts. I wish I could see your chart, it could be an implantation dip. If you check out my chart from when I fell with DD last year we had an implantation did, it may have even been on day 8! Oh fingers crossed

Tears_of_joy - hoping your tww fly's past for you with a BFP at the end

Sym Guest

Saram,

If you can tell me how to put my chart up, I will and you can have a sticky at it.

My temp went up today to 36.88 from 36.59 yesterday. But i noticed on my previous chart it happened as well (at 12dpo) then it went way down and I got AF.

Sym Guest

lets see if it worked.. Hopefully my chart is here now

Sym Guest

Holy S*#T!! I think I got the faintest of a positive PG test today!!

I didn't test with FMU and used a cheap internet test, I can clearly see a second line but it's heaps faint and I can't see it from arms length away.. I couldn't help myself but test - I'm only 9dpo so still early days..

Sym - I think your chart is looking pretty damn awesome!!!!! And you know what they say, a line is a line! Coming from someone who has seen a lot of BFN there is no mistaking those BFP. Now all you have to do is try and stop yourself doing a hpt every hour to see if it gets any darker :-) (PS from personal expereince it takes about 3 days for it to get darker despite all the daily tests:-))

CONGRATS!

WOW Sym your chart does look good!
    Yep a lines a line hun, give it a few more days to darken and do another.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wow Sym! Your chart is on fire! Wish mine looked as hot actually!

A early congrats!

Well Im Out!! AF arrived today early too!
    Thanks for the support.

Good lucj to all waiting to test, fingers crossed you get some BFPs

Tears of joy - grr don't you hate it when she comes early! Completly gutting. All the best for the next cycle

Sym - how are you going. Tell the truth how many more of those tests have you used ?

Huge congrats Sym! Hope all goes super well for you

Sym Guest

Thanks girls, I decided to hold out til AF was overdue and retest but she reared her ugly head this morning.. so no need for more tests!

My temp was down yesterday and light spotting so I knew she was on her way. Oh well, I'm going to concentrate on losing my last 5 or so kgs before trying again and this time I will have my cut off 3 days before O and see what happens.

Saram, I would have kept testing everyday but my partner told me to just wait! lol

Again, thanks everyone and hopefully better news next cycle for you all.

Happy Easter!

Ladies just a reminder that this sort of chatter belongs in the TTC Buddies threads, please join in the relevant thread here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12