Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Fall Preggers Straight Away????

~Belinda~ Guest

Same, my DP says it should be just between us...but then he doesn't really like talking about CM etc...he thinks it's a bit TMI...so that's why I rely on the girls in here if I have any questions...because it's not like DP has had a baby or anything or can experience what I am going through. I love DP with all of my heart and can't wait for him to father our baby but he's no chick if you catch my drift lol..goodnight, sleep well

~Belinda~ Guest

Sorry to hear about your M/C Fletch but wow you must be fertile. All my family are fertile and same on DP's side...I hope we have no issues
    It's good you have never been on pill, that's good! I don't like BCP at all.

~Belinda~ Guest

Caro I am charting! See my chart if you like. I'm 3DPO it seems. It's funny because we have been DTD lately and I too have put my legs up the while so I'm on a 90 degree angle! I stuff TP on the outside too...so none runs out! LOL!!!!!

Thank you for your good wishes xxxx

With DS I wasn't trying(was only 16!!) and fell preggers straight away(one muck around without protection) and DD I fell pregnant first cycle of the pill.
    Good luck I hope you get the positive soon.

Ellie

~Belinda~ Guest

It is a lot of pressure isn't it. I am finding I am a bit stressed this month from charting. My temps go up and down and because I have not used OPK this month and just winged it, FF has only just told me when it thinks I actually did ovulate. I did have pain on Sunday though all afternoon and leading into the night which was O pain so I'm hoping we have caught that eggie.

Sounds like you have had some good luck so I think that's fantastic! I worry about DP being 40 but I'm sure his SA will be fine.

Have a great day.

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks Ellie I hope I get a BFP soon too. I wonder what day I can start testing? I am 4DPO.

FJL Guest

Just wanted to wish you a speed BFP Bindy!

If you get the early pregnancy tests (I know foretel is one of them) you can test 5-7 days before an expected period. They only require 10ml of hCG...others require 25 so a BFP won't show up until later. Just check on the box and make sure its 10ml before you buy it.

Its REALLY tempting to test early, but if you can wait at least until AF is due or a day after, your results will be more accurate.

I should know, i'm just about a bonafide PG test expert LOL

Good luck!

Bindy - This is my first cycle charting and I feel like pulling my hair out. FF has moved my ovulation date so many times it's not funny. I am 100% positive that I know the date that I ovulated. If I did ovulate when I think I did, I would be 9 DPO and not 7. Maybe I should test ( yikes, here I go. I don't want to test everyday and be upset over -ve result ).

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks FJL for all that information, I was not aware you could test 5-7 days before an expected AF.

Thanks for your wishes...I wish you all the best too!

Nicambhar I wish you every luck too this month. It's so confusing this charting business! And I was positive I O'd on Sunday but FF tells me it was Saturday!!

xx

Hi Bindy,
    I went into the TTC thing with the expectation that it could take a long time - we were expecting about 6 months. It's good not to get too stressed about it - it's normal for it to take a while (getting pg in the first couple of months is not that likely).

Having said that, we got our BFP on our 2nd cycle after I stopped taking the pill. I was charting - so I knew when was the right time to BD (and we did, every day, while I had fertile CM). But it was kind of a shock when it happened so quickly!!

I just saw the other posts about testing. If you can wait a bit longer, you will get a more accurate result. I tested when I was 12DPO & got a faint +ve with Assurance Plus. I tested again later that day with Discover Onestep & got a strong result. The other thing you may not know is that you should test first thing in the morning - hormone levels are more concentrated in urine if it's your first pee of the day. (sorry if TMI)

~Belinda~ Guest

Hi Ezz, no not at all TMI, it's perfectly fine. Thanks for all that information. Let's hope it's BFP. Congratulations to you too! That's just wonderful xxxx

I would like to wish you the best of luck Bindy.

For me, with DD#1 we were TTC for 10 months and had 2 cycles of clomid for the last 2 until we fell pg. I was young and didn't know anything about charting or 'catching the eggy' so that probaby made it longer for us.
    With this one, I had found BB, got heaps of info and knew what and when to do it IYKWIM. I didn't chart, didn't temp, but I was concious of my CM and CP. We conceived on the 2nd cycle. I had had the implanon in for 3 years, and then was on the pill for 15months before TTC#2. As it took as so long last time, it was a great surprise to fall pg after the second cycle and I was really shocked as I have PCOS as well.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it can happen anytime, and I just hope for you that you don't have to wait too long.

I is also good to know your body and know when something is different. With this one, I had really sore BB which I rarely got before AF and my nipples were killing me. That and my high CP were my only signs.

Um....we weren't 'trying' lol. I had been off the pill for 2 months as I was trying to lose some weight and thought that might help. We were using condoms as we wanted to wait a little bit longer so that we could get things sorted around the house. We had an 'oopsy' one time where we got carried away in the moment and what do you know - we now have a 5 weeks old daughter and would not change it for the world!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12