Thread: Anyone got AF and a BFP

Default Anyone got AF and a BFP

Hi there,

I am getting my BT done today and did a HPT yesterday and it had a slight positive line. I could definately see the 2 lines under light. But I am bleeding this morning, so AF has arrived.

Will be getting my results this afternoon, but just wondering if anyone has experinced this and what the results were. I am not hopefull at all.

xx

Hi Max

Is it bleeding or spotting? I hade a little red spotting on the day af was due and lasted around three days and I am now 12 and a half weeks pregnant. The bleed can be caused by hormones as the body kicks into pregnancy mode. Also it could be the remains of an implantation bleed. Just wait for your blood test and see what your hcg levels are and that they are increasing. One other question does the second line on your prenancy test have colour other wise it could be an evaporation line.

Good luck let us know how it all goes

Hi Cherie,

Congratulations to you...what exciting news about bub..

I had a second line within 10 minutes. And I used the brand Confirm, which I have read hasn't got an evaporation lines. So fingers crossed. But my bleed was like a period, so that is why I am confused.

Will let you know when I get my BT.

Take care.

Regards

fingers crossed for you

hope all goes well for you.. A gf of mine who get very heavy flo always get her AF the 1st mth that she is pg. it just lasts for 3 or 4 day instead of 7 thats how she knows she is pg

I had a bleed when AF was due but it was lighter than a normal period. I now have a 2 week old baby! I hope everything turns out ok.