Thread: Anyone got their BFP w/out any early pregnancy symptons

Default Anyone got their BFP w/out any early pregnancy symptons

Hello Everyone,

Also posted in 'Pregnancy'

Was wondering if any of you lovely ladies out there actually got a BFP after having no early pregnancy symptoms? I am currently at CD 25 and after reading all the early preg symtoms, I realise that I dont have any of them No soor boobs, bad taste in my mouth etc etc.

This is my 11th month ttc and I am 3 days away from the end of my TWW - hopefully you guys can give me some glimmer of hope for the next couple of days

Thank you

I had a few symptoms....needing to pee more and the period like cramps.
    I swore i wasnt pregnant....and it was just because i was drinking more and that AF was on her way......

Goodluck for i sure hope that you are pregnant!!

Cherryrose Guest

With my first and third pregnancy I had NO symptoms at all. It wasnt until I was reminded that I hadnt had my period for a while that I tested and had BFPs. In both cases I was about 5-6 weeks before I realised. There was no sore bbs, no frequent pee etc. This time round I have had a tiny bit of nausea, but still no frequent peeing as of yet.
    Good luck :-)

Hi with both my girls i did not get any early signs my signs started on the day af was due and then i tested and was. With my first i was sure i was not as we had taken that month as a break and would just go with the flow.

cheers elle

Hi Diamond
    I didnt have any symtoms at all!!! I wasnt sick... i didnt feel any different... I was just 5 days late with AF!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once I knew things started to kick in but....

GOOD LUCK!! I hope this is it for you!!

xoxo

Hi Diamond.

I had no symptoms to note and I was really (obsessively) watching out for them. I didn't know I was pg until I was about 8w gone. In my defense, my previous cycle had been 8w long.

You can read about it here if you like.

*waves* me !!! Had none - no cramping, no foul taste in mouth, no peeing, NOTHING. Infact i didnt even think AF was on its way, i dont know what i thought my body was doing. But i got a BFP in January. Good luck hun.

Yep - Me LOL!!
    I had no symptoms whatsoever, and believe me, I was looking out for them!! In fact, I thought AF had arrived, and made an appointment with my fertility speciailist for a few days later - he did a blood test to rule out pregnancy before getting started on our next round of IVF and lo and behold!

oooh you guys give us hope :-) Af is due for me in 2 days and I am hoping so much that it doesn't arrive and the weird cramps I had the other day were for "another" reason :-) !

How did you go Roquen? I had no symptoms when I tested, 3 days past AF being due (and I am as regular as clockwork). I had dreams, but that's not really a symptom!

Sore bbs a couple of weeks later and then needing a nap and a voracious appetite!! But that's it for quite a while. DP hardly believed I was pg until our 12 wk appt when we saw the baby on the screen right away!

I got a BFP five days ago, with no symptoms other than elevated temp, and still no symptoms now. The same with first two pgs - except with Elyse I had sore boobs. M/s kicked in around 6-7 weeks, or so.

malimum Guest

Thinking back way when i was pg with mah son the only one noticeable symptom and that was a feeling of nauseousness (sorry bout spelling), and then i only had it for a hr or so, i dont recall having sore bb's, pains, metallic taste in mouth or ne other noticeable symptom and i had symptom free pg..........ne way GL hope all goes well

bye