Thread: anyone with some advice pls

mel79 Guest

Default anyone with some advice pls

hi just wanted some thoughts on what is happening with me at the moment my af was due mon and has not arrived i did a hpt on mon and it was -ve i did one this morn and it was also -ve it was crystal clear brand the one on mon was fortel 3-4 days early test i had cramps on sun night and mon am but af didnt come. My cycles have been 29 days since jan when i came off bc pill except for 1 which was 39 days 2 mths ago i got a false +ve that month as well af came about 4 days after the test and blood test was neg the doc said. i then had a normal (for me any way) 29 day cycle last time. So i guess i was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about what is going on or if i could till get a +ve test even after a -ve one 2 days after af is due

Are you temping at all? If not it is possible that you o'd later than you thought, I would give it another 2-3 days (Hard to do I know) and test again. Good luck

mel79 Guest

nuh i was going to temp next cycle if i didnt get a bfp as i didnt have a therm that i could use only have an ear one so was only using cm but i havent found it real reliable i guess will hold out for a few more days. thankyou for writing

Mel,

It is possible that you O'd late and therefore still early to get a +ve on a hpt. You should wait a couple of more days and then test again with FMU. As every woman is different, O and implantation can occur outside of the general timeframes given. Hopefully you did O late, and get a bfp in the next couple of days.

Good luck lovey
    Lisa

mel79 Guest

thankyou i am hoping that i did o later than i thought as i had really bad cramps sun night and mon am i was sure af was coming but hasnt so i am going to hold out and test on sat am thankyou again for your posts it is great to be able to ask other peoples opinions

bolli Guest

I had the exact same thing happen last cycle after being of the pill for around the same time as you, and having about the same regular cycles.

I kept getting BFNs, after AF was late for a week 1/2 I went for a BT. They also tested all my hormones to check everything was OK. Thanks to the weekend and all, by the time I got the results and then met with the Doc again, AF has arrived, it was exactly 2 weeks late. Turns out the cramps when AF was due, was not AF but ovulation cramps, the blood tests confirmed this too. Certainly explained why I had no BFP, the days before and around the cramps I wasn't well and since I thought I was way past O time didn't bother with any BD.

Still good news, I am ovulating and I can possibly tell when with out the charting etc.

Sometimes out of nowhere you can have a cycle where you O late! I had very regular cycles (not on the pill) about 30 days in length, then charted and whamoo get a 40 day cycle length.
    Good Luck when you test, fingers crossed for you.

mel79 Guest

hi well no AF yet so have no idea what is going on tested on sat and was -ve again so doubt that i am preg if af is not here in the morn will go to docs and get a blood test as have a few weird symptoms i am really teary and my boobs are tender and have got heaps of pimples on my back which i dont normally get i thnk got them with my DD. I do have 1 more test so may test in the am I was reading some where that you shouldnt test untill af is a week late and i can never hold out that long so hopefull will find out what is going on this week

mel79 Guest

well af arrived this am so didnt have to waste another test and didnt have to go to docs to be told no you are not preg so here we go starting all over again think i will try opk this month and see how we go. Its funny my peorids were regular untill we started TTC and now they are all over the place so hopefully this will be our month

mel79 Guest

Kate thank you so much