Thread: Anyone tried crystals when TTC?

Default Anyone tried crystals when TTC?

I have a friend who does crystal healings and is very into them she gave me a rose quatz to carry in my pocket and she said that a friend had been having trouble TTC for 2 years gave her a rose quatz bracelet a fell pg the following cycle!

I carried it around with me for 4 cycles and would put it on my belly at night when on the couch. I wore a bracelet everyday. But nothing!!

Can anyone put any light on it!!

Yep i tried the rose quartz and a moonlight stone? I also had a jade bracelet....took me 2 years to conceive and that was when we moved so i lost all my stones!

I stopped carrying the stone but still wear the bracelet every day or so really like it though pretty colour.. There are so many things you can do, not do, try to do it's all to much i just want it to happen... Started charting this month and doing OPK but with AF all over the place it is wearing a bit on my mind doesn't help that i'm on holidays and not doing anything and it is playing on my mind..
    Jane

Yep ttc is really hard work.

Im glad you're chartung and using opks, this will help a lot. Also keeping check of your cm as well.

Hope you get yuor BFP soon

I have loads of crystals & other bits & bobs to aid fertility

Have you cleansed the crystal? "
    Hold it under running water or immerse it in the sea or in sea water. As you do so, hold the intention that all negativity will be washed away and the crystal reenergized. Placing the crystal in the light of the sun or moon for a few hours
    There are othere ways too... but I hope this help

Other Crystals that are for fertility are;
    Carnelian (esp female reproductive system)
    Chrysoprase (inhances fertility and reverses infertility caused by infection)Place over female reproductive organs to bring back into balance
    Moldavite
    Zincite
    Moonstone (aids conception, pregnancy and birth)
    Cinnabar (enhances fertility)
    Grossularite (enhances fertility)
    Jade (assists fertility)
    Thulite (enhances fertility)
    Tektite (worn as a fertility talisman)

HTH's

Tanya

How do you think they helped you? I can get vibes of some but not the rose quatz i have a large amethyst next to my bed for sleep and since i got it has helped less restless and less waking up. When i have a bad dream i hold it for a bit before i go back to sleep if i don't a toss and turn for ages...

I am a crystal lover. I believe there is an energy. Moonstone is said to be particularly beneficial for pregnancy and conception - I sleep with mine under my pillow. Smoky Quartz is beneficial for deflecting negativity.

Good luck on your journey.... :hugs:

Thanks girls for all your help will get in touch with my lady and get a couple of the other ones i really like trying different things i think it doesn't hurt...

Hi Jane, It's really important to cleanse your crystal then programme it - fill it up with your intent. Spend some time visualising your desire going into the stone, until it feels sort of shiny. Also, not every crystal is the same, I believe they have different 'personalities' so it's important to find one that really 'calls' to you about whatever your intent is. It's quite important to have 'balance' across all your chakras before conceiving, so it might be that you actually need another stone for another chakra that needs a bit of help. You will know because any chakra that's a bit out will be the colour that you most crave at this time. Having said that, the child's spirit enters your aura through the heart chakra (makes sense) so any of the green or pink heart stones are good ones to work with whilst TTC.
    :-)