Thread: Back again - AF late and BFN

Default Back again - AF late and BFN

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately for me, I registered for the first time just before the servers went down, so my intro posts are gone and I've had to re-register! I was zenbaba previously.

Well an update on me - still having EPS, AF is 3 days late but getting a BFN! I have no idea what's going on! Am I or aren't I?

Not sure what EPS is, but Im sorry things are so confusing for you. Do you usually have a pretty regular cycle?

EPS - early pregnancy symptoms

Yep, regular cycles and have never spotted in my life. I did this cycle and thought it may have been implantation bleeding.

I've convinced myself I am as I have the sorest, hottest boobs, which is what I had when I was pregnant with my son.

hmmmm odd. Maybe try a different brand of pregnancy test. If its still a BFN, i would be heading to your GP and see what they think.

Tried another brand and still BFN!

Make an appointment with your GP hun. Ask for a blood test to be done. You might have ovulated late and its not showing up on a pee stick yet. Or there might be an underlying issue why AF hasnt showed. Hope you get some answers

Unhappy

AF arrived this morning

im sorry to hear that AF arrived