Thread: Bah - so annoyed...

Default Bah - so annoyed...

I need a vent.

Saw our FS today to get all the info and drugs for our first round of OI. We were going to start next week, as I'm expecting AF around Monday.

So we got all excited, and we were driving home when I realised I'd missed a call on my phone. Listened to the message and apparently at our first FS appt they were supposed to schedule in a host of blood tests (including something about clotting factor, which is apparently important to find out before starting the OI drugs). Anyway they DIDN'T.

So now I have to have the tests done tomorrow, but they take 3 weeks to get all the results. So now we can't start OI next week and have to wait another MONTH.

I'm so annoyed and disappointed and mad. Grrrrrr. I know it's just a month but I've been waiting so long to actually get to TTC so I can't help being disappointed.

Ok - rant over

it sucks when things get stuffed up like that!!! grrrrrr

but, given that you DO have a cycle, there is still a chance you'll get an eggie during this cycle, so hun - don't pass up the opportunity to get pg the old fashioned way!!! (is that even possible??? )

Thanks BG but I should mention that the expected AF on Monday is from being on the pill for 3 weeks, following a 2 year wait (after being on the pill previously) during which I haven't had AF at all. So there's no chance of an egg I'm afraid.