Thread: BD everyday for a week!

Red face BD everyday for a week!

For anyone who wants a different opinion on the # of times to do the .
    Dr. Greening is a AUS doctor located in Sydney who recommends everyday for a week...

http://www.eshre.eu/01/default.aspx?pageid=757

Wow and I thought every day was no good for the health of the sperm?

All I've ever heard about only BD every two days or longer is because the sperm COUNT goes down - the guy's body can only replenish itself so quickly, and has a maximum limit that it will reach after a few day's recharge (usually 4 days from what I've read). BUT, that's only the number of sperm. Only ONE is needed, and the count is usually in the millions. So what if it goes from 10 million to 7 million? Timing is a HUGE deal, and if you have enough sperm that is mobile enough to travel the distance to fertalize the egg if timing is right, then... why not?

DTD everyday hasn't done anything for us in the last 6 cycles. We are trying SMEP this time, so DTD every 2nd day. Hopefully this way works better for us!

I think for us if we dtd every single day I'd be totally exhausted and that wouldn't be good for trying to conceive!!!! i suppose if you don't already have any kids it's okay but for those ttc #2 who are already sleep deprived.... we aim for every 2nd day which gives us a great chance when you consider how some ppl only have sex once in the cycle and wa-laaaa!

MMM dont think so lol

Try preseed instead