Thread: BFN and still no AF

Default BFN and still no AF

Ok, BT results yesterday showed BFN but still no sign of AF. Now CD 43!!!! Going for ultrasound on Fri to investigate. What can i expect and what could be the prob (besides the pill stuffing with me?). Anyone had weird effects after coming off microgynon??? 43 day cycles are stupid - We should be trying again by now - at this rate I'll only get 6 chances a year ](*,)

deedeeze Guest

I just came off from Levelen and had to wait 62 days for AF!

I got an ultrasound which was useful as it showed that my uterine lining was thickening and AF was on her way!

Oh, I'm sorry about that ... I know how disappointing it is when you have a long cycle and then a BFN to add insult to injury. I hope the ultrasound gives you some answers ... it may be something very simple that can be easily fixed. I have everything crossed for you.

oh dear deedeeze - levelen is what i've been taking (no name brand of microgynon). Hope I don't have to wait 62 days!!!! Did you regularly skip periods? I used to go through 2 strips and then have a period (withdrawal bleed). Do you reckon that might make a difference???. Hopefully u/s on fri will tell something, but hard to wait so long. Also inconvenient having no idea when i might start gushing blood (sorry TMI)...