Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bfp at home, bfn at Drs????

yay Ollie!!!!!

Cheers, gee Im a bundle of nerves..... I have 3 kids and have never been so on edge about this before.

Congratulations Ollie

Thats great ollie, have a H & H pregnancy... hope this one sticks

Congratulations Ollie. I was in a similar situation. bfp at home, bfn at drs, bfp on positive but low levels - was told it was because i was onto it so soon! Levels must have increased as i'm now 21.3 weeks!! Good luck.

Congrats Ollie that is great news hope all goes well tomorrow with your results...

Oh WOW..Congratulations..all the best for a H&H pregnancy..got a good feeling this one is a sticker!

Jo

Yay Ollie!!!

I had sort of the same thing. Went to the doctor before AF was due and only had a faint +ive on their test. Doctor made me think it was another chemical pregnancy. But, had blood test done at 13DPO and my level was 44. Had another one yesterday, one week later and it was 780. So I wouldn't stress. Enjoy the ride and Congratulations!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Hi guys,
    Thanks heaps for all your positive thoughts. I hope everything will be fine too. I havent told anyone this time(only DH) so I have no-one to talk to about my frustration. Cant seem to think about anything else right now. I had a few bouts of feeling sick, so thats a good sign
    Ill keep you posted.

Hi all, went back to Dr's for results. I saw a different one because my Dr wasnt in yet. She wasnt very encouraging. The level went from 21 to 37 in a day? Still low, I hope it will increase. Need to have another BT tomorrow and again on Sat. Feeling very tired today. No AF and no cramps, so thats good. Wish me luck girls.

malimum Guest

Good luck Ollie with ur up and coming bt's, hope all goes well saying a I hope this lil bubs stick Try not to stress, im sure thats easier said than done.

Take care.

Malimum

Thank you Malimum. I guess I feel really helpless, I was there was something I could do to help the process. I so need to relax. I think Ill go to bed early, ha ha if kids go to be early first.

Hi, just wanted to update you all. My level this morning was 71. I will test again Monday. What do you all think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12