Thread: BFP... I think

babymuddle Guest

Default BFP... I think

The stress just never ends... This morning i did two pregnosis Clear and they both came up with faint positives. but the lines although are dark and visible were thinner than the test line. but then this afternoon i did a crystal clear one and that came up with nothing. I'm 13DPO any ideas?

my idea is that CONGRATULATIONS are in order.

babymuddle Guest

Could they be evap lines? do they turn out blue?

If the faint lines came up within the time frame and are a colour (as in not grey) sounds like you have yourself a BFP!!!

I agree with Loula - I think you are due a big CONGRATULATIONS!

babymuddle Guest

I think I'm in shock!!!!! thanks guys. this will make a nice valentines day present for DH. As if i could wait until tomorrow to tell him. lol

If you got two pos tests, then that sounds like youre pregnant!
    maybe the test this afternoon only came up negative because your pee wasnt concentrated enough.

babymuddle Guest

Thumbs down AF

well 4 pos hpt's or not af came knocking this morning. oh well ho hum

oh bugger babymuddle. I was going to say that the positive HPT's i had were all with pregnosis and a thinner line than the control line. i rarley got BFP's with any other brand.
    do u think u should go to your gp just incase? if af has definatley arrived it is possible u had a ectopic pregnancy???

babymuddle Guest

well i do have some pretty full on cramping. I'm really confused i've been reading some of the TWW diaries and some of them say they thought they're AF had arrived but then they were preg anyway. i think i'm just going to spend today comiserating in bed and then assess the situation tomorrow. DH is going to come home tonight all excited (i Showed him the tests last night) and then be crushed and everytime we don't concieve he seems to think it's his fault because i already have a child myself. which i keep telling him it's not his fault. I just get frustrated because we're in our 20's and chose to start a family young because we knew that it would be harder when we got older but then we're having problems anyway

babymuddle - id go to the dr, that many positive hpts must mean something, could it be implantation bleeding or is i a full on period? maybe u should go for a blood test anyway???