Thread: a bit unsure, and possibly a bit early.....!!

Default a bit unsure, and possibly a bit early.....!!

Hi there.
    Just have a question, and that is, according to my last period etc, I ovulated yesterday/today, and we tried last night. What are the chances of falling pregnant?? Also, I stopped taking my pill a few days before I got my period on June 18th. I know that it may not be likely, but I fell with my second child after stopping the pill less than 2 weeks. I have been feeling bloated and a heavy type feeling in my stomach. Any comments would be great, and if I am WAY off the mark and toooooooo early to be asking this, tell me too!! thanks

Hi JaneJetson!

If you did ovulate yesterday, DTD and in fact are creating a new life then it would take about 5 days for the little one to travel down the tubes and implant in your uterus, so you could be a little early BUT anything is possible, you may however have ovulated early or twice (i think thats possible) this cycle and the implantation has already occured. My understanding is that a 'normal healthy couple' TTC have a 1 in 4 chance each month of getting a BFP. Good luck, hun, hope this is your month

So, its now the 14th July, supposed to be due for my period on 16th. Last night experiencing period type pain in my left side only, have had a few niggles of breast tingling with not much soreness, have a bit of period type pain currently (the pain that you get in your lower back) and noticed a "spot" that was like a browny pinky colour, and that is all I have had today... I don't know if I feel pregnant, have had 2 previous pregnancies before and I just knew I was pregnant almost straight away.... aaargh!! sound normal or is it wishful thinking??

Gosh I really dont know hun. The period pain and tender breats sounds hopeful but then that could be symptoms of AF arriving....maybe. Have you done a HPT? maybe try one like the digital test, that says it flat out and you dont need to wonder if you are imagining a line iykwim. Sorry Im not much help hun. But Im crossing everything for you

Thanks for your post!! I took one of those chemist try 4 days before AF arrives, and it came out negative, very quickly I might add too!! So, then I assumed it was no go and went about my day as per normal and then the Wednesday I got that spot. And its now Thursday evening, AF due tomorrow or so and no further spotting, no cramping, very bloated, have a horrible head cold, boobs bit sore and seem huge to me!!
    I will try tomorrow morning, and if no AF over the weekend, I will try on Monday as well.

Ok, its now the 20th... still no AF, 4 days late. Done home test today, came up neg Went to doctor, asked for a blood test, had it this afternoon and should find out if there is any hCG in my system.

My breasts are soooooooooooo sore around the nipple as well, but to tell the truth, I don't think I am pregnant. Don't feel it anymore, and its not the same as what I felt when I was pregnant with my other 2 babies. Anyway, will wait till tomorrow, get the results and if no go then try try again!!

Thinking of you hun such a confusing and emotional time. I hope all is ok with you x

Well, to make it MORE confusing for it all, i am now a week late, 3 negative hpts, a negative blood test.... grrrr! Don't really know what my body is doing right about now, but I will assume that it is not creating life thats for sure!