Thread: body being cruel

Thumbs down body being cruel

this is just a little vent about my cruel body... ok so for the last few weeks i have been sick at night, i alter what i eat but nothing changes ive had a runny nose and a sore throat and been really tired, i was really sure this month(before af arrived of course) that i was pg due to really sore bbs coupled with all these things and last month once i knew i wasn't pg my body let up a bit with the fake preg symptoms... its so frustrating i can't seem to ever drink enough water and in turn can' stop peeing...
    i mean i know from charting that my temp is to low for pg and af showed up 2 days early so i know its not that but its not going away... grrrrr i know i am not sick because the flue ike symptoms go away after like half an hour and the sickness in the belly is only at night...
    so angry... anyways sorry for the rant just need to get it out...

Jenny Guest

Hi Nonie,
    I had exactly the same thing last month. I had nausea, felt at times I was going to spew, just felt off and my food turned me off. I thought I was pregnant for sure! Could not believe when AF turned up.Stupid B$#@!$^ thing. I hate her......I wonder why the body does that?
    I understand your frustration!

Yeah i have had that too.. Makes when af show up even harder.. Try to relax this month of ttc it worked for me i took a deep breath or 100 then told myself it would happen when my body and mind was ready and it did unfortunately my angel baby wasnt to be but im looking positive to the future that it will happen again..

I might be going out on a limb here, but have you ever been tested for Diabetes Noni? When you say that you can't stop drinking and then can't stop peeing, it just made me think of Diabetes, cause that is one of the symptoms to look out for (there are of course others).

I get the same thing, I have an ovarian cyst and the month I O on that side, my hormones go CRAZY and I FEEL SOOOOO PREGNANT it's not funny! I feel moody, tired, nauseous, boobs grow bigger and ache and I just FEEL pg. Funny thing is, dh and I hardly see each other atm due to work schedules so we rarely get time to BD so I know I'm not pg. But certainly FEEL it. I think maybe you should get everything checked out? It could be a range of things that are playing heck with your hormones?

I think its because we are paying so much more attention to our bodies when TTC at other times. Before this, i would have probably put down O pains to eating something dody or gas.

Hi Ladies,
    I had my first pregnyl injection on the 8th Dec, and have been feeling really queasy, constant tingling and lower abdomen pain. Did a HPT and got a very faint second line on the 18th, yet my blood test results were negative….I too have all these pregnancy symptoms, is it still too early for pregnancy test to show anything, or am I just creating these symptoms because I am on the lookout.

Hi nonie

I same thing happen to! I was positive I was pregnant, I had the bad taste in my mouth and everything tasted foul. I also felt like I was, but the HPT's never gave me those double lines, even when my period was two days late. It is devastating.

thanx for all ur help and sipport guys.. sherie drs have thought that before but my blood sugar is always fine

Cool, at least that is one less thing

I've been feeling the same way for the past two cycles

It starts at about CD 14 and lasts until I get my period (CD31) so it's VERY ANNOYING and time consuming to be sitting around feeling nauseated and crampy with a backache and sore throat etc. for 2 weeks +
    I've never experienced this (or any kind of ovulation pain or bad pms) before so it's all new to me these past few months.

After AF has finished, I'm going to get checked out for endo, pcos and thyroid issues because I can't handle the cruelty of another BFN.