Thread: can you...

Default can you...

get a period still if your pg like a normal one but shorter? I have bled for 3days really heavy but not nearly as much pain as normal it's actually been the best one i've had. and the last 2 days have been light to none. is there a possibilty i could be pg? don't want to test hate the dissapointment.

thanks kerry

there is a small chance, yes. You should test just to make sure

I looked this up on Fertility Friend the other day and it said if it is heavy like a period then no - you cant be pg. But if you are unsure, it cant hurt to test.

Do you have any pg symptoms, Kerry? I'd say don't test until this cycle is late (if you have reasonable length cycles), or you get pg signs, but then I'm the queen of not testing even when AF is 2 weeks late. Depends on how you feel about doing a test and seeing a BFN - not that it will be that - just I know I'd rather not know straight away than see a BFN if that makes sense.

yeah i understand, well i started to bleed again but not as heavy as before so i guess i'll just wait and see.

thanks, i found out my mums mum had hers all the way through (yikes) i hope thats not me..if not i might o early so have to keep watch.

i stopped bleeding again just brown cm now and my af started on time but i had no signs of it coming then it just did and my boobs weren't sore or anything but my boobs now have gotten bigger and the areola is aswell and the little bumps are quite enlarged, do you think that my body is just different because of the lap and d&c i had in april this is my 2nd period after that.

well i did hpt and got bfn so thats ok maybe my body is getting ready to become pg this cycle fingers crossed.

just need advice on something ladies.well as you've how things are i just have had afew things happen during the week main thing i've had stretch\stitch like pains in my lower adomen and lots of jelly like cm but i've never seen this one before it has a yellowish colour to it.I've had headaches and hotflushes for the last 3 weeks and my nipples are really dark. HPT are negative but don't know whats going on i going to wait till next period before i go to doc but just wanted to know thoughts.

thanks kerry