Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cd 41......no Af, No Pg Symptoms....

poppet Guest

Default Cd 41......no Af, No Pg Symptoms....

Got a strong, strong +OPK on CD25.......its now CD41 and nothing. No AF, no pregnancy, symptoms, nothing. I keep thinking, maybe my cycles are irregular, maybe it will take a while for AF to get back to normal, but the strong OPK on CD25 makes me wonder, if i did ovulate 16 days ago, why dont i have A)AF, B) Pg symptoms.

PS i havent done a HPT coz i just dont have ANY symptoms, no cramping, no sore boobs, nothing.....

Can you ovulate, not have AF and not be pregnant? Whats that called????

Krystal - why dont you just do a HPT to see if you are pg?? There are lots of people that have had no symptoms and been pg. I would be doing that and then if it is a negative then I would start to wonder what is going on..

I would just test honey some people dont get pg symptoms....

I'm with Ngala and Janeo, time to PIAS!!!!! I have a friend who is currently 20 weeks pregnant and if it wasn't for her belly there'd be nothing to indicate that she's pregnant. She says that if she had to find a symptom then maybe she feels slightly more tired than usual but even then that's hardly noticeable. Maybe it's great news all around, a BFP and no symptoms!?!!?!?

poppet Guest

Well, had to go to coles, did a few groceries, threw in a HPT too. "AS IF im pregnant" i kept thinking.

I swear, i even felt like the checkout chick was going to say "ummm your not pregnant you know"....

Anyway, PIAC and Its a

The second line is soooo dark. I cannot breathe. Im serious when i say i have no symptoms.......my boobs may feel a little tingly, but im still breastfeeding my DD 3 times a day.

LMP was 4 Dec. I know i ovulated CD 25....we bed CD 22 and CD 26......so i think im 4-5 weeks....

Now....how do i break it to DH??

rallybbek Guest

CONGRATULATIONS!
    Hope you have a H&H pregnancy!
    Bec

LOL Krystal.. just tell DH! I am sure that he will be thrilled. And congratulations.

Congratulations! I was just reading the beginning posts thinking to myself test anyway, and then you did and WOW what an excellent result!

malimum Guest

congrats Poppy, hope u have H&H pg!!!

Congrats Krystal - I was going to tell you I was the same, kept putting off HPTs and only found out when I was 8w gone because I just didn't believe I could be!

And just leave the test where your DH will see it in the bathroom. I had to phone my DH at work to tell him and we were both completely shellshocked! Better to feel like that at home than at work.

Just love a happy ending!!

Congrats to you!!

congrats!
    i never had early preg symptoms either. not until i knew i was preg atleast.

poppet Guest

i still cant believe it. it is a happy ending isnt it? Im going to make sure i savour every moment of this pregnancy......it will be my last....

Congrats Krystal!!!! That is wonderful news hun.
    I didn't have an pg symptoms until I was 8wks pg when I started vomiting (although I knew I was pg well before then, because of blood tests etc).

Congrats Poppet that is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hun!!!! Brilliant news....Yay!

CONGRATULATIONS Krystal thats great news. All the best for a Happy & Healthy Pregnancy

Smile well done

Congrats Poppet that is GREAT NEWS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast