Thread: Clomid dosage vs O date?

Default Clomid dosage vs O date?

Right first cycle clomid i O'd cd15 50mg (cd1-5)

Second cycle 50mg (cd1-5) - no O till possibly cd50 something

Third Cycle 100mg (cd1-5) and i think i may have O'd already EWCM cd10-11 and now have temp rise and sticky - dry

Has anyone else noticed an earlier O with a higher dosage of clomid????

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi AJ

I was only ever on 50mg of clomid but O'd on day 19 and day14.They say you are supposed to O 5-10 days after your last tablet of clomid.

Thanks kirsty - i appreciate the input... i guess its just a matter of waiting for the cd21 test now....I am trying not to think too much....

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodluck AJ...I ahve been following your TTC journey.....Big hugs to you...It WILL happen................

Thanks Kirsty - its been a pretty long winded story really... Are you really that close to popping? I am so excited about babies - i have just found out my cousin Jed is pg again (she had a loss recently) so am very happy for her but would love my turn soon...

Kirsty77 Guest

You'll have your turn again AJ......I am a firm believer in fate and karma.

And yep I'm that close to popping!The last 4-6 weeks of pregnancy seems to take 3 years!!!!!!!!! I'm certainly not ungrateful at being pregnant as it has been a very long journey for us also to get pregnant, but man I am sick and tired of it all.

I wish you all the best of luck AJ, hang in there...it WILL happen.

Thanks kirsty you lovely lady you - i really hope that you labour goes well and isn't too far away - good luck and i will be looking out for your birth notice...I know i just have to be patient - not the best at that and i know in comparison to some ladies such as yourself i am a newby to this whole game but i would love to have my turn soon...