Thread: Clomid Users

Default Clomid Users

Hi ladies

Well this is my first cycle on clomid (took it on CD 5 - 9). I am currently 7 DPO.
    Usually around this time i get really sore & lumpy breasts - leading up to AF.
    However, i dont have any soreness at all this cycle.

Does anyone know if clomid affects your normal PMS symptoms such as breast soreness??

Or does anyone know what causes lumpy and sore breasts??

Just curious..............

Thanks

Sammy

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi Sammy

Lumpy sore breasts are what some women get before AF is to arrive. Must be a hormone thing. I'd have to say for me that yes clomid did affect my normal PMS as it made me a bit more mental!! But breast soreness first time round with Gemma when I fell pregnant I had incredibly sore breasts, but this time round when I fell preggers on clomid I had little to no breast tenderness/soreness at all. Thats why I was so shocked when I did the HPT and it was positive.

Goodluck I hope its a good sign!

Thanks for that Kirsty.

I just cant keep up with all the different body/hormonal changes etc. I have just been on the lookout for effects of Clomid. The only thing i recognised was the "No breast soreness".
    I guess it would be different for everyone. I wonder what hormone causes it ???

Still hoping...................its a positive sign.

Sammy

Hi Sammy. I'm finding that the symptoms of PMS are changing each cycle on the clomid so I can't track what is *me* and what is the drug effects. Sorry not to be much help but it is sometimes reassuring to know you aren't alone!!