Thread: CM

allyfield Guest

Default CM

Hi
    I have just been doing some thinking and I haven't noticed any EMCM during my cycles. Could this be a problem? AF arrives in 3 days so will see if they come or not but after reading alot of articles on BB I don't think I am ovulating?

Hope someone can help me.

Ally

*TamaraP* Guest

You could be ovulating you just dont show much in the physical side to know that you are.

Have you thought of temping?? Fertility Friend is a good site to go to to start charting to determin when you are "o"ing.

To increase EWCM or CM in general.

Start to take Evening Primose Oil, Grapefruit Juice there are some other things and I am sure the girls will let you know when they reply.

Good luck and I hope you catch that eggy of yours!!

HI Ally,

i had the same problem as you did so i started using Ovulation Predictor Kits, they were great in helping me to know when i was ovulating. I also started taking evening primrose oil and on the second cycle of taking it i got EWCM (just a little bit) but hey it worked, we BD that night and two nights after and wallah!!

i would highly reccomend the Evening Primrose oil though, i do believe thats what did it for me!

Good luck

allyfield Guest

Hi
    I used the OPK kit and it showed that I was ovulating but no CM. I will go out and buy some Evening Primrose tablets but hopefully I get a BFP this sunday or monday.

Ally

Good luck ali,

another thing i was told is that not everyone sees there EWCM, sometimes you do have it but its up there where its supposed to be.
    Just a thought.

I would definitely try the EVening Primrose Oil tablets though and remember to take them from CD1 to O only.

mards Guest

I normally get very little if any CM, so this cycle I drank 2 glasses of Grapefruit Juice everyday from the end of AF. I had so much CM it wasn't funny! I would definitely recommend it

Good Luck, hope you get a hun

allyfield Guest

Thanks Mards

How did you stomach drinking grapefruit everyday did you sweeten it. Was it fresh grapefruit or bottled?

Thanks

Will let you know if i have any luck, I'm a bit itchy today don't know if that is a symptom or not and was a little emotional watching dr phil too toay and I have been peeing heaps other then that I have no other signs.

Ally

mards Guest

Hi Ally,

I bought the bottled variety, I think it was Ocean Fresh? Anyway it's not cheap but luckily I liked the taste so I didn't have to sweeten it.

Good luck!

allyfield Guest

thanks
    will buy some tomorrow and try it.

Ally

sem79 Guest

Default newbie here question on CM

hi just wondering was reading some of the articles that has been written i have the same problem as well i get periods normal 28 cycle for 3 days but no CM before that i think i am not ovulating because i dont get the CM before periods.

just wondering where can u purchase the evening primrose oil tablets from i think i might give it a try i guess i dont have anything else to loose just have to see if it works. if it has worked for everyone else it should work for me too.

also another quick question sorry that i am writting and asking to much is there anything that the males can take to increase sperm count and that.

thanks sem79

allyfield Guest

Hi
    You are like me I am a 28 day cycle but didn't get any CM around ovulating but I fell pregnant this time using the OPK's and it was our first try since I went off the pill a month ago.

You can buy the evening primrose tablets from your local chemist or grocery store. Maybe try one of the home ovulation kits.

Good luck

Ally

neat Guest

i have a q on this - i always thought ewcm had to be clear cos that's what egg white looks like, but i've been reading some of the messages on this forum and am now wondering if it's actually supposed to be a creamy colour...?? sorry if TMi!!

neat Guest

i have a q on this - i always thought ewcm had to be clear cos that's what egg white looks like, but i've been reading some of the messages on this forum and am now wondering if it's actually supposed to be a creamy colour...?? sorry if TMi!!

I think EWCM is meant to be clear or tinged with white. Other types of CM are creamy though.

Men can take zinc to help their sperm.