Thread: A CM question?

Default A CM question?

Im 7DPO and today i have clugy CM.....temps been the same for 3 days 36.5
    is this normal CM for this DPO day?

Yes it is quite normal. Your cm can change quite a bit throughout your cycle. I had a lot of creamy/clugy cm with my pregnancies early on and thoughout, so hopefully it is a good sign for you. Good luck.

Hey TG I'm no good with the CM question it confusses the hell out of me so have given up on it, just wanted to say I have my fingers crossed for you sweetie that it is a good sign.

thanks girls. Rach let me know how you are going?

TG I'm going ok thanks for asking sweets I'm 9dpo today, AF is due next wednesday, silly me did a HPT this morning BFN but I knew it would be still didn't stop me from doing it though.lol

i want to do one too but i know its to early. AF is due nxt thur for me. I hope we get BFP's together this month........

Hi TG. Don't know if this helps at all, but i've been having the exact same things. Really creamy, gluggy CM and my temp has stayed at 36.1 for the past 4 days. Dont know either if it's normal, but i can't remember having CM like this and i've never had the same temp more than 2 days in a row ....Fingers crossed we both get a BFP next week....

shan me to me to
    i hope we do keep me posted on how you go.

shan
    well CM today is very glugy....i hope we get aresult soon.....how are you going?

TG - mine this morning is more sticky and I think it's starting to dry up a bit, which is what's supposed to happen after o'ing apparently, but it changes heaps during the day and it tends to me a lot more glugy at night, so we'll just have to wait and see.......

good luck shan.

you too babe....i'll have my fingers crossed for both of us

goldilocks Guest

Hi Tommygirl!

I read in the TTC buddies thread that you've had a temp jump this morning. That's excellent, especially coupled with gluggy CM! My temps were the highest they've ever been the cycle I conceived.

I'll be keeping everything that this is your month! I sooooo want to see you get a BFP!!!

If you're going to test, it's probably best to hold out until the day you expect AF to arrive. Then you don't have to face the disappointment of an early BFN before a BFP like I did!

Best of luck hon

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

thanks goldilocks.........yeah i have been taking my temp twice in the morning staright after each other as i didnt think with the change of weather it could be that accurate. So yeah i hope its good. the TWW is hard isnt it? im due Thursady next week.thank you for your support i really cant think of anything else i could have done this cycle. hope you are well.....thank you again

Hi Tommygirl,
    I just wanted to wish you a BFP and send lot's of baby dust your way.
    I hope this is your month.
    Hugs to you

thanks flowerchild....im so hoping for a BFP