Thread: CM Question

Default CM Question

I'm waiting patiently for AF to turn up and i keep thinking she is here and i go to the loo and nothing. I have creamy CM at the moment and it feels an awful lot like AF turning up.
    Is it normal to have creamy CM before AF?

I really wishing i'd temped this month! lol I have no idea where i am at this cycle. I know i am CD 35, my last cycle was 35 days long as well, but i've had no real cramps today to indicate that AF is coming!

I think each person is different so it really depends on if you usually get creamy Cm before AF. as for me I would get creamy/sticky up to 10dpo and then it would cahnge to watery/ewcm just before AF except when pg. With both pg's my best sign was that cm would stay creamy/sticky. Good luck!

I've heard that creamy CM is a really great sign for a BFP...

But I guess it's just a matter of seeing what happens...

Wishing you lots of baby dust!!!

Lots of CM sounds promising... Goodluck & hope you keep us posted!

Well I still haven't heard from AF, but i got a BFN this morning on a HPT! I still feel like AF has started and I go to the loo to check and nothing but creamy CM that makes me feel (TMI) wet down stairs!

Do you think i should go to the Dr? I don't feel like this is normal for me to go longer than 35 days.

you could go to the dr for a bt to set your mind at ease cause the bt is more sensitive then a hpt... lots of ppl seem to get bfns on hpts even late on how many dpo are you?

Well I'm on CD 36 today and I think (going by EWCM) that I O'd on CD 17 or 18. I have nothing to confirm that as i haven't been temping or opking this month. So I could be 17 or 18DPO.

I've made an appointment to see the dr this afternoon. Even if i'm not pg, i would like to just check to see why my cycles are irregular.