Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM in relation to pg

Default CM in relation to pg

Just wondering if there is a tell tale sign with CM of pg? Is it expected?

Hi Charlyfrog, I think there's usually an increase in CM, when pg. Lots of.

It goes GREEN. That freaked me out!

I noticed no CM while fertile, in the TWW or in the first few weeks of pregnancy, then at about 7-8w I got this green stuff (my post from about 20th June is quite amusing - it's in conception general chat). Since then, it's been really thick and gooey and horrid...

oh wow Ryn! thats scary! When i was pregnant i noticed lots of creamy
    Last edited by renee84; October 11th, 2006 at 06:49 AM. Reason: pregnant doesnt have a "c" lol

Hi, I have been having lots of creamy CM too, since about 6DPO. Some days there's more than others.

Yep, I had some green too. At first I thought it was because the toilet walls were painted green.

LOL, I put it down to no natural light in the work loo! We'd just gotten rid of the green-walled bathroom and put in a nice white-walled one so I couldn't blame that when I got home.

Fire Fly Guest

Im glad someone asked this question because i have only just got EWCM and im roughly 8DPO. Is this normal. Dont you usually get this when you 'O"?
    I noticed a green tinge this afternoon but thought i hadnt finished my wee properly, lol.

Im not sure why i would be so moist now when i think af may be due around the 21st. Ive yet to see my cycles as ive only had one af so thats why im lost. Any thoughts?
    It wasnt this hard after DD thats for sure.

ETA. I did an OPK and it came up neg to so im not 'O'.
    Last edited by Fire Fly; October 12th, 2006 at 03:17 PM.

Hi,

I am not sure when I Oed this month as we have stoped OPK and Temping as I was stressing too much....but I am guessing I am on CD18 and am having greenish CM.....but I am not putting it down to pg. From memory I think I have had it before....BUT *TMI Warning* its smelly...I can smell it when I stand up. WHAT THE???

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie View Post
    Hi,

I am not sure when I Oed this month as we have stoped OPK and Temping as I was stressing too much....but I am guessing I am on CD18 and am having greenish CM.....but I am not putting it down to pg. From memory I think I have had it before....BUT *TMI Warning* its smelly...I can smell it when I stand up. WHAT THE???
    I was just coming to ask someone the same question I don't have any colour change as such but I do have increased CM and I noticed a "smell" last night.. I am CD 30 today with irregular cycles and I O'ed about a week ago..

If it's smelly, it may be an infection - if it doesn't go away soon (in the next day or so) get your GP to check it out. Of course, it may be a pg sign, but I have tons of the stuff now and it has never smelt.

I've also noticed both pgs that i had an increase of creamier CM.

Fire Fly Guest

Rae, did you get that straight away or further into pgncy?

Ryn, please don't answer this if you mind me asking, but:

Is your GREEN CM stretchy like EWCM or is it profuse but pasty like pre-fertile CM? How soon did you notice it was green?

I'm CD 19 today but think I O'd quite early and have been confused by the erratic but quite green CM in the last week!
    :-)

I don't think it is an infection I am assuming it is something to do with either AF or pg... I don't have any symptoms of either yet so I guess we wait and see

The green stuff... let's think.

I was expecting AF, so when I felt something squeltch in my pants it felt very similar to EWCM or AF, save that it was green. It was a bit snotty, truth be told - similar consistency too. It was more like AF than EWCM - there were a few globby bits and it wasn't as stretchy as EWCM, but you could rub it around nicely without it falling to pieces. Which is good, because I hate getting mucus on my hands - it's usually all in the loo roll! It was also very plentiful, like the EWCM, whereas the creamy stuff just seems to be in little bits here and there.

I got my green at about 8w pg, just before, but I've been told that second pregnancies get this earlier.

HTH and wasn't too freaky!

Thanks for the info... Its funny cus after I read this thread I took more notice of the toilet paper and I think there is a slight green tinge.. Fingers Crossed for us all

With both my pgs I notice thic snot like cm at around 8-10dpo. With my cycle I would usually get watery or EWCM 3-4 days before AF so I knew I was pg when it didn't change. With #1 it stayed all pg with this one it is less obvious and it does have an odour, not offensive like inf but still noticable to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast