Thread: Conception Action Pack

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Conception Action Pack

Has anyone heard of this or used this before? It's new in the Directory - http://bellybelly.com.au/directory and I know of the woman who is doing it, we've chatted before ages ago, she runs a really informative site on women's menstural cycles, lunar fertility and things like that. So I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it or used it? Sounds interesting, something about a personal conception chart, which gets sent to you telling you when you would be most fertile based on you - not like Fertility Friend, this is more like an astrology read out you would get. I think anyway...

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Kel.......I haven't used this particular one, but it is EXACTLY what I was after when I investigated lunar fertility before I first got pg with Olivia......

I have had a good look at the site.....looks like a fantastic service. The price is also really good........I ended up using a different service 3 years ago, specifically for the personalised Lunar charts, and it was A LOT more expensive than this!

(I am a wholehearted believer in lunar fertility.....if I track back conception dates for all my family, there really is something in it.......)
    Last edited by Lucy; June 21st, 2006 at 10:08 PM.

I remember you being into it, I am sure you have posted about it before too, a looooong time ago...! Must do a search The website is not brillo, but I know her other site well.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Nothing is coming up on the site but I will try later. I went to a trained Naturopath in Essendon who did pre-conception care based on 'The Natural Way to Better Babies' by Francesca Naish. Included was the book, a comprehensive heath check and necessary vitamins and a lunar chart. I never used the lunar chart because we conceived on our first try. It was a comprehensive program which may be similar to this one.

Ahhh, I can see it at home - maybe it's better for other people now too?

And now I've seen it - it made me cry. I don't have a regular cycle so I'm never going to fall pregnant, even with help. Yes, I do know those are hormones talking, but I "need" a 29.5 day cycle to get pg and having regular cycles is "easy". No it's not chuffing easy! And I already know I'm going to have problems, thanks for making it worse! As for Pineal gland stuff, do you think I've not tried that? Do you think I've not tried everything to have even regular 6 week cycles, let alone the "perfect" 29.5 day ones?

And I hate the use of the word "failure" for meaning not getting pg that cycle. I already feel like a failure, thanks for compounding it.

As I said, hormones talking, but I'm not sure I would re-visit that site or pay that woman for her methods now.

Ryn, I thought pretty much the same thing... bloody PCOS! So not only do I have to get lucky enough to ovulate at some stage during a decent length cycle I have to get lucky enough to ovulate during the right phase of the moon during a cycle of the right length... yeesh!

BW

Well it sounds like this was pregnancy hormones then Ryn? Don't worry, I quit my job and stormed out just before I found out I was pregnant. Luckily they rang me and asked me to please stay!
    Kelly xx

Yeah, I should have known you can't blame PMS for more than a couple of days.

But still, clearly something for hormonal women to avoid LOL. And I'm very sure I won't be trying those methods now.